• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New York Pro may-10-2008

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I know that Kai Greene, Ben White and Martin Kjellström is doing NY pro

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea i knew kai was doing the show this year

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

He's said that he gaurntees a victory, Ben white that is, i hope he comes in like phil did, a show shocker, 5 weeks out he had abs so it'll be something..should be a good battle, kai vs ben both from New York..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my buddy Lou Joseph is making his PRO debut in this show

image004-1.png

image006-1.png

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He's said that he gaurntees a victory, Ben white that is, i hope he comes in like phil did, a show shocker, 5 weeks out he had abs so it'll be something..should be a good battle, kai vs ben both from New York..

I agree, I am looking forward to seeing it all go down. Would be nice to have to rookies like Ben White and Phil Heath come in and dominate. Would be an epic pose down between the two. Does anyone have any new Ben White pics so we can see any gains he has made since?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ben White is a great bodybuilder, can't wait to see him finally compete as a pro, I just hope he got rid of that gyno, if so, he could do some damage.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wasn't Lou in M&F mag a year ago.. Killer shoulders and overall physique.

RoyceGracie

RoyceGracie

I agree, I am looking forward to seeing it all go down. Would be nice to have to rookies like Ben White and Phil Heath come in and dominate. Would be an epic pose down between the two. Does anyone have any new Ben White pics so we can see any gains he has made since?

Here is a quick vid I found on YouTube of Ben.

SPECIAL ED provides you with a sneak peak of IFBB Pro Bodybuilder BEN WHITE 10 weeks out of his professional debut at the 2008 New York Pro Championships.

shredded08

shredded08

Ben White had the gyno surgery and has fully recovered from it...he talked about it in the current issue of MD..cant wait to see his physique compared to the pro's

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lou is looking awesome...hope he places well. Good to finally see some canadians using there pro cards :D

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dunno why but ben whites physique ain´t that good, prolly top 10, sorry guys but he isn´t so impressive to me:dunnodude:

tp_88

tp_88

dunno why but ben whites physique ain´t that good, prolly top 10, sorry guys but he isn´t so impressive to me:dunnodude:
Agree 100%.

Lou Joseph on the other hand prolly wont place very high, but GOD DAMN, that's one good upper body! Best of luck to him.