• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

£20,000 Date with Scarlett Johansson

P

Pain

VIP
Bastard. :angrydude:

Mar 14 2008

SCARLETT Johansson's offer of a dream date for charity has raised nearly £20,000.

After a bidding frenzy on eBay, a British fan won with an offer of £19,680.

He will now join the 23-year-old Hollywood star at the premiere of her new film - the inappropriately titled He's Just Not That Into You - in America in July.

The bidder can take a friend along - but might prefer to keep Scarlett all to himself.

Scarlett, who organised the date auction to raise money for Oxfam, is rumoured to be about to marry actor Ryan Reynolds, 31.

She has been involved with Oxfam since 2005 and went to Sri Lanka and India last year to meet families affected by the tsunami.

Her latest role sees her starring as Mary, sister of Anne Boleyn and mistress of Henry VIII, in The Other Boleyn Girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She is perfect. Imagine they actually like eachother, IMAGINE.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does he get to bang her?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
20 k is peanuts for her.. i bet her dinners and hotels cost more per night.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard about this - it's not a date it's a "meet and greet" which means he'll probably shake her hand and she'll say thanks for the money for charity before sitting at the back of the cinema with her bodyguards. The prize was for 2 tickets for the winner - why would he need 2 if it was a "date" with Scarlett?

What does the guy that won really think is gonna happen. That she's gonna fall in love and suck him off in the cinema?

There's no way in cock I'm spending that money on that.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Somebody likes the cock.
Lol. No , its just i wouldn't get out my way to spend 20,000 pound to have a date with a movie star. But thanks for your concerns:tiphat:.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
she's one of the hottest females ever i rekon.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
She also looks familiar to a girl that went to my school , almost the same and she was attractive.;)

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lol. No , its just i wouldn't get out my way to spend 20,000 pound to have a date with a movie star. But thanks for your concerns:tiphat:.

Ooooh... cool, I thought you were saying Scarlet is "meh".

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
she is hot.......but not worth 20.000 for a handshake!! but the cause is important here guys....oxfam needs all the help it gan get seeing it is a great ngo that provides a lot of help to a lot of needing people around the world....

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Meh-1.jpg

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is anal sex involved in the deal? if not, nice way to waste your money, you tea drinking bastard!!

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is anal sex involved in the deal? if not, nice way to waste your money, you tea drinking bastard!!

Your sometimes funny robcardu but me being british i don't consider that funny even tho its not really offensive. You shouldn't hate on the poms.:disgust:

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your sometimes funny robcardu but me being british i don't consider that funny even tho its not really offensive. You shouldn't hate on the poms.:disgust:
I thought you where Australian?