• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cutler Hits Toronto fresh pics

deductic

deductic

DSC_0084_copy.sized.jpg

DSC_0168_copy.sized.jpg

DSC_0169_copy.sized.jpg

DSC_0140_copy.sized.jpg

DSC_0153_copy.sized.jpg

DSC_0198_copy.sized.jpg

More Pics : http://www.vucutcu.com/forum3/viewtopic.php?t=10484

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First pics I've seen where he actually looks like he's in offseason mode.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
same ol same ol man. this is gonna be the same cutler we saw last year. and again wolf (and victor if he competes) will look better than him, but he'll still win. damn politics :disgust:

A

A-83

what are those shoes, he have there..He usually use "and1" or "air jordan" right?

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
same ol same ol man. this is gonna be the same cutler we saw last year. and again wolf (and victor if he competes) will look better than him, but he'll still win. damn politics :disgust:

Not the same man.He looks worse.And If he comes like last year theres no way he`ll win.Jay got a lot of work ahead of him.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I cant see any pics :dunnodude:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^press the link Daniel!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

the only way he'll look the same as last year is if he once again slightly holds water during prejudging. now thats not gonna happend this year, trust me:tiphat: he wont screw up like that again, he said things went wrong for him last time.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the only way he'll look the same as last year is if he once again slightly holds water during prejudging. now thats not gonna happend this year, trust me:tiphat: he wont screw up like that again, he said things went wrong for him last time.

i wanna believe in you, but pics show the same cutler

and in 2006 he had problems too, its like there is no way he can come 100%

anyways :ughfingers::ughfingers:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i wanna believe in you, but pics show the same cutler

and in 2006 he had problems too, its like there is no way he can come 100%

anyways :ughfingers::ughfingers:

dude, these pics are of offseason mode. what u mean same cutler? as in bicep tendotinis?

you gotta have faith man, this could be the last year for team cutler, now lets just hope that the Cutler we love brings the best package possible to the stage.:xyxthumbs:

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks huge. No mayor changes but he doesn't need them.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
look at dillet!
he looks like my village's undertaker

DSC_0173_copy.sized.jpg

same cutler mean he doesnt improve a single bit any part of his body, ok as stated before he doesnt need edit: (legs DO NEED to be improved).. fans would love it anyways team cutler forever thats for sure even after retired

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Can someone reupload them for me?...cause I cant see them..not on flexonline either..:dunnodude:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Thanks Lion :xyxthumbs:

Its obvious that he goes for size this time. But he is not bloated either, good look so far IMO.
It still look like his right bicep and right quad are causing him problems though

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Lion :xyxthumbs:

Its obvious that he goes for size this time. But he is not bloated either, good look so far IMO.
It still look like his right bicep and right quad are causing him problems though

I dont see that arm as a problem anymore.That leg is another story ,thought.Jay is freakin massive for sure,but he needs to come absolutely ripped to beat some guys(Wolf,Heath,Victor) who have more symmetrical look.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Look at the mm pose..there is a bigger cap between his forearm and biceps on his right arm. And I know that hasn't been like that before

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nothing special IMO, just the same old Cutler.