• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Crocop vs Mizuno

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
people actually pay to see that?
fuck me i wouldnt. id want my money's worth. longer and better matches. that was lame, even if they are MMA fighters.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Quitting his last contracted 3 fights in the US to fight competition like this makes Mirko look a bit lame.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why is he fighting in Dreams? Look's like the other dude just dropped down and gave up.

onebigeric

onebigeric

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The Japanese fight market has been more about building an image around a competitor than to actually provide them with stiff competition. Big names make big money; seeing Mirko fight cans does nothing for me but make me sad, although the ADD-masses will see it as a rise to dominance for Cro Cop again.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
once he gets some more wins in Japan, he'll be back in the UFC.

Right now, he's not marketable in the UFC since he's been losing. I think thats why Dana was ok with him going to Japan to fight for a little while.

Although, I'd love to see Fedor vs. CroCop II.