• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jeff Hardy's House Burned Down

P

Pain

VIP
:uhoh2::uhoh2::uhoh2::uhoh2::uhoh2:

Breaking News: Jeff Hardy's House Burned Down
Date Added: March 15, 2008
Story By: Steve Carrier
- The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Jeff Hardy's home in Cameron, NC burned to the ground last night. Hardy and his girlfriend Beth weren't home at the time, but virtually everything they owned that was in the home was destroyed, including his pet dog. No other details are available at this time, nor has a cause of the fire been determined. We will keep you updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
More bad news for Jeff.I feel bad for that guy:no:

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pwtorch.com
Jim Ross confirmed that Jeff Hardy's house burned down last night.
Excerpts:

-"He lost essentially every thing he had and most sadly his dog. Losing an animal one is close to is just like losing a family member to many people and we just experienced that with the death of our 18 year old cat Molly who had to be put down after suffering a serious of strokes."

-"Apparently Matt Hardy saw smoke coming from Jeff’s home on Friday night, discovered that no one was home, but arrived at the house too late to do any thing but watch it burn to the ground."

-"These are challenging times for Jeff to say the least. Not only has he incurred his second strike with only one remaining before he would be terminated from the WWE, his situation has been underscored by the fact that his suspension went public per the WWE policy, which went into effect on November 1 and with which I wholeheartedly agree."

-"I hope this tragedy doesn’t push Jeff to the edge of the proverbial cliff to where his wrestling career becomes nothing more than a memory as well."

-"Jeff hardy will be 31 years old on August 31, 2008 and without question his wrestling career can be re-ignited if Jeff can prove to those that make the all important decisions that Jeff can be trusted and has become a responsible professional who understands how important it is to do the right things."

-"Can he rebuild the trust with the WWE that allows Jeff to be provided with more opportunities to be the star that we all know that he can be? No one has this answer today."
Poor dog:tear:

P

Pain

VIP
Anyone know what caused the fire?

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They can rebuild it...
Bigger
roomier