• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

fat / weight burner

D

dyfan312

whats the best burner that wont get me sick

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
There is no fatburner that makes a big difference.
Eat spicey food instead :xyxthumbs: red pepper, cayenne, papricka, chilli

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ECA stack works for most and is cheap...dont go buy any of the fat burners you see advertised most of them arent worth the coin.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
cheap. available at any drugstore.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Imo a good diet! A diet should be your #1 priority after that you can always try other thing, but the basics have to be right first

The_KM

The_KM

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Imo a good diet! A diet should be your #1 priority after that you can always try other thing, but the basics have to be right first

Totally and completely agree with this..

You can naturally speed up your metabolism by eating 6-8, healthy meals a day. Types of cardio, and a balanced diet will work just as well as a fat-burner and won't cost as much..

As far as fat burners, I heard Lipo-6 was alright. ECA stack is the way to go, like said above also.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You really don't need a fat burner, just buy some caffeine and eGCG capsules and you're good to go. You really don't even need the eGCG, you could just drink large amounts of white tea.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The large amounts of green tea I heard was bullshit. My dad drinks that shit all day thinking it will prevent cancer lol. He doesn't have cancer so I dont know. Some green tea is good, but green tea extract is not as good as lipo 6. I took lipo 6 and actually started to cut, and noticed it working, but then I got shin splints, so I bulked more. Now that I'm cutting again, I noticed that aside of any supplement, having carbs for breakfast and hardly any for the rest of the day is awesome. I want to eat more because of low carbs, so this allows you to take in more protein.

S

stark39

Ive used the ECA stack it was the cheapest
the best thing for fatlost as everyone says on here is diet...

TSN ADMIN

TSN ADMIN

ALRI Venom Hyperdrive 3.0

I know ECA stacks our popular and we do sell MegaPro Vasopro Ephedrine...But the Fat burner by ALRI called Venom Hyperdrive is crazy.. It really suppresses hunger and really gets you going.. Great thermogenic and fat burner. I have alot of customers using this product and love the results.

Venom hyperdrive

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Workingatit46

Workingatit46

ECA is to much for me very sensitive to stims i got a sample of the ALRI Venom Hyperdrive awesome stuff. I recently ran some Meltdown and that was good not over stimmed but it killed hunger i will say that. The one i really enjoyed was Leviathan Reloaded the mood enhancing effects and mental focus was awesome it did not make me hyper just a good clean energy and like meltdown i did not crash coming off it.

Diet is most important without it all the fat burners in the world will not help but if you eat right train and do cardio you will get results. I would be happy to answer any question i can with the fat burners i have run:xyxthumbs: