• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

bad taste= legit gear???

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
on to my question: i took my first shot yesterday that contained 300mg of boldenone (EQ) and 300mg of test cypionate. now i have heard about guys getting that weird taste in their mouths seconds after they take a shot, but never experienced it personally (i have run two cycles, the first was just EQ at 600mg weekly, second 400mg EQ and 400mg test weekly) and i have never used anything different than eq and test. but moments after taking this shot i got the "taste" it tasted just like in smelled :ugh:. is getting that taste in your mouth an indicator your gear is legit :ughfingers:? ive never had it before and i know my previous stuff was legit, so i don't know what do you guys think?

faiz

faiz

Taste in your mouth has no relation to bunk gear.

Its like tren cough. I hardly ever get. But once in blue moon it creeps up..

so wait and see.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Taste in your mouth has no relation to bunk gear.

Its like tren cough. I hardly ever get. But once in blue moon it creeps up..

so wait and see.

i'm not quite sure what your saying. taste in your mouth has no relation to bunk gear would imply that bunk gear couldn't give you that taste you get right after a shot? i'm i understanding you correctly? and if so why do you know/believe this, just curiours :2:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For test and EQ?? No you should not have a bad taste in your mouth, but if you were taking Trenabalone Ace then yes you should get a bad taste in your mouth about 30 mins after your injection.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just out of curiosity, what did you think about running eq alone?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For test and EQ?? No you should not have a bad taste in your mouth, but if you were taking Trenabalone Ace then yes you should get a bad taste in your mouth about 30 mins after your injection.

thats kinda what i was thinking. but do you think it's an indicator of anything? and the tren taste i've heard is within minutes if not seconds. that's more or less the time frame it took for me to taste it. thing is i'm not using tren. has this ever happened to anyone else with gear that isn't tren?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

dude to me eq is as much a backbone for my future cycles as test is. it was awesome i put on about 14 pounds and it was very lean. almost no excess water and i bounced back with a little nolva in days..... and no acne! great stuff to run alone if it's your first cycle and great to include in any cycle bulking or cutting.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Equipoise will cause a suppression of your hormones, such as endogenous testosterone, so I would also recommend using injectable testosterone in any cycle containing it. Failure to do so could result in possible sexual dysfunction and other sides.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Equipoise will cause a suppression of your hormones, such as endogenous testosterone, so I would also recommend using injectable testosterone in any cycle containing it. Failure to do so could result in possible sexual dysfunction and other sides.

as will all steroids (except maybe anavar and winny) but i think it's a great beginner cycle to run it solo. little to no sides, no bloat, great gains, and almost no real suppression to speak of as long as you don't go longer than 8 weeks (at least in my case). but ya if your planning to run it longer than that or your on your 2nd or 3rd cycle i would def throw in some test :xyxthumbs:.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as will all steroids (except maybe anavar and winny) but i think it's a great beginner cycle to run it solo. little to no sides, no bloat, great gains, and almost no real suppression to speak of as long as you don't go longer than 8 weeks (at least in my case). but ya if your planning to run it longer than that or your on your 2nd or 3rd cycle i would def throw in some test :xyxthumbs:.

Don't listen to this advice, no do NOT run it solo. Unless your fine with impotence :e5dunno: Unless he has science to back it up.. like me (20inchgunstucson doesn't ;))
Most steroids will, which is why every cycle (especially EQ or Deca) should be taken with test. Testosterone should be and is the backbone to every cycle. If you cannot do it right, then do not take it. :tiphat:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't listen to this advice, no do NOT run it solo. Unless your fine with limp dick :e5dunno: Unless he has science to back it up.. like me (20inchgunstucson doesn't ;))

science? more like common knowledge there broski i'm not argueing that it will cause suppression, but i think its perfect for a first cycle. nothing too harsh and you'll see some solid gains. like i said, if you go longer than 8 weeks i might consider some test because then suppression might play a significant role and you might experience some sexual dysfunction. less than that and i wouldn't worry about it.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
science? more like common knowledge there broski i'm not argueing that it will cause suppression, but i think its perfect for a first cycle. nothing too harsh and you'll see some solid gains. like i said, if you go longer than 8 weeks i might consider some test because then suppression might play a significant role and you might experience some sexual dysfunction. less than that and i wouldn't worry about it.

Exactly :xyxthumbs: that says it all :keke:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly :xyxthumbs: that says it all :keke:

i just love how most people on here think there a scientist with a PhD. I actually USED it solo, didn't get limp dick, and saw some great gains, popped some nolva just to be sure afterwards and was extermely happy with how it all played out. but shit what the hell does my opinion count right? sheesh.....

ok now does anyone have any experiences with them tasting gear (other than tren) after taking a shot?? and does that mean anything in terms of its legitamacy??? i'm interested in what SerbMarko would have to say. but please anyone your thoughts are welcome.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ok now does anyone have any experiences with them tasting gear (other than tren) after taking a shot?? and does that mean anything in terms of its legitamacy??? i'm interested in what SerbMarko would have to say. but please anyone your thoughts are welcome.

Bad taste should not mean that it is good nor bad, unless specified. I have never heard of nor experienced a bad taste in my mouth from those two substances.
Hell, if you don't want to take my word on it look it up online.

Besides, who knows if you got impotence or not... you have to use your penis to know whether it has effected you or not :49:

Just kidding bro :keke:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
take your word on what? i'm just asking for experience/thoughts of others. i don't think your opinion is wrong nor right but it is helpful towards what i am asking for in this thread.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW.. You two act like your married.. Just kidding you guys, just odd how ya'll never agree... Anywho, I was just curious to what gains 20 inch might have made. I am not looking to do a cycle anytime soon. When I was 16, I was introduced to AAS. I believe I started in december of 04 and stayed on mostly till june of 05. I tried so many different types it's not even funny. So I am looking to start up in a few years, and just trying to see how other people have faired. Maybe all of that made sense, really tired.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW.. You two act like your married.. Just kidding you guys, just odd how ya'll never agree... Anywho, I was just curious to what gains 20 inch might have made. I am not looking to do a cycle anytime soon. When I was 16, I was introduced to AAS. I believe I started in december of 04 and stayed on mostly till june of 05. I tried so many different types it's not even funny. So I am looking to start up in a few years, and just trying to see how other people have faired. Maybe all of that made sense, really tired.

:49::49:lmao.....if we were married i would be the husband :gheyfight::D:D:D

but yeah nothing wrong with asking of others experiences :tiphat:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
take your word on what? i'm just asking for experience/thoughts of others. i don't think your opinion is wrong nor right but it is helpful towards what i am asking for in this thread.

Its right :D trust me

youngmusclejock said:

Because he is a very close friend of mine, so I like giving him shit just for the hell of it. Arguing with him and giving him shit is just a simple pleasure I enjoy :D

T

Timeout

Correct me if i am wrong but i was told if you hit a vein when injecting this can cause a bad taste in your mouth??? any comments

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Correct me if i am wrong but i was told if you hit a vein when injecting this can cause a bad taste in your mouth??? any comments

I'd say if you hit a vein and injected, it was nice knowing you :tiphat: