• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

your own sport, what would it be?

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you could create a sport, the way you wanted it to be.. with customised equipment, rules, ect everything up to you.. what would your sport be??

i would be bringing back colloseum/gladiator/death pit type sports. thats all :tiphat:

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A triathalon of pain. Instead of running, you must run with thumbtacks in your shoes for 24 miles and at some point a bengal tiger jumps out. Instead of biking, you're bike will have no seat, but instead a 2 foot long ice-pick where the seat should be. And swimming would be last because if you have made it this far and you're dead tired, chances are, you won't finish the race before swimming through the wated, filled with hungry, angry, and sharp sea life. The shores would be covered with stonefish for the first 45 feet after the water and after that it's followed by still-sticky tar that you must run 800M on in order to cross the finish line. At the end of the race the second place and last place finisher must put their hands into a large oven mitt filled with fire ants and wasps for losing.

Anyone who can complete this course can be called a man.

skid9832004

skid9832004

international bikini mud wrestling league and im the referee