• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The IFBB return of Lee Priest

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's official, Lee Priest is back! According to Steve Blechman, "Lee's signed an exclusive contract with Muscular Development and is currently awaiting word from the IFBB on his possible reinstatement". If things go as planned, Priest would be eligible to compete at this year's IFBB Muscular Development Atlantic City Pro on September 13 in Atlantic City, NJ.

priesthome.jpgLee is currently serving out a suspension for violating an IFBB rule which forbids members from competing in other professional bodybuilding organizations. According to Lee, "Bob {Cicherillo] said he's finding out exactly what's necessary for me to compete again. Only time will tell." If Priest is allowed to step on stage in A.C., he says he'll enter both the Open and Under 202 class; and with a guy of his popularity in that lineup, the show will surely be one of the most anticipated events of the year.

Lee's currently living in Scottsdale, AZ with his girlfriend Cammie. Despite suicide attempt rumors several months ago, Lee says, "All's well on the homefront. Cammie and I are getting along great." With emotional stability in his personal life and the financial and family backing of Team MD, Priest intends to hit the gym hard with his training partner, IFBB Pro Rusty Jeffers, in preparation for his return to competition.

There's no denying that Lee has always been a huge fan favorite and he's probably one of the most popular pro bodybuilders on the entire Internet. His take on the situation is rather simple: "I don't bullshit around. I don't have a big ego. I'm just like everyone else; I train because I love it!" Well, I guess "honesty is the best policy" because the fans can't seem to get enough of him.

When asked why he ultimately chose to re-sign with Muscular Development, Priest's answer was short and to the point: "MD is the best magazine out there! I always wanted to come back".

From M.D.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so glad to see him back. he's seems to be a great guy and has an awesome physique regardless of height. he's going to dominate the 202lb class

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
suck on that, IFBB, you self righteous pieces of shit

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
suck on that, IFBB, you self righteous pieces of shit

:49::49::49:

i agree with priest's justification. if the IFBB offers no financial security how should they be able to limit where he wants to compete? bbers careers are short and they should be able to try and compete and make money doing so wherever they please. GO PRIEST!!!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad to hear he's coming back.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope he makes a proper comeback and not a 'Paul Dillett' comeback.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to hear but I'm not expecting anything huge and shattering.

pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice to hear that one of my favs is coming back :)

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
That sounds awesome. Im glad he is back,hopes for a good comeback

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm glad he's coming back but not sure if he'll ever be placed right

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He will make a huge splash when he comes back....i think he is gonna come back better then ever because of the time off!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hope he makes a proper comeback and not a 'Paul Dillett' comeback.

I haven't see Priest OFF in a competition.

I'm a big fan of him... he must do the O!!!!

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I knew he was gonna come back!! He will definately make an impact with a huge comeback!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats awesome !!! lee is the shit :hsughr:

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad to hear.... Cant wait for him to make his return.

VBP

VBP

Woohoo! It's nice to see him back

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That's sweet. I hope he makes his comeback worth the wait.