• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Terminator 4 teaser trailer

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Terminator isn't Terminator without Arnold and he is too old to do a role like Terminator anymore. But...I'm going to watch that anyway.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It will be good to see an actual actor in the leading role in Terminator for once.
I know that Arnold and Terminator kind of goes to together but he wasn't exactly a good actor.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Christian Bale will play John Connor in this movie.
Sam Worthington (Avatar)is casted as Marcus (Could be a infiltrator Terminator according to rumours.) .
Anton Yelchin (New Star trek) is in negotiations to play a young Kyle Reese

forsi

forsi

omg this is so great!!
The Terminator Series is one of my all time favs. In fact, there is no real terminator role needed as in 1,2 and 3 as this movie closes the chain of all movies. The war against the machines. I could bet that Arni will have a guest appearance. Just 1 min or so where you can see being sent back to the past and begins the circle again (terminator1).

Besides that, Christian Bale (one of my, if not the favourite actor) plays the main part. Yehaw, this is gonna be an awesome movie.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
omg this is so great!!
The Terminator Series is one of my all time favs. In fact, there is no real terminator role needed as in 1,2 and 3 as this movie closes the chain of all movies. The war against the machines. I could bet that Arni will have a guest appearance. Just 1 min or so where you can see being sent back to the past and begins the circle again (terminator1).

Besides that, Christian Bale (one of my, if not the favourite actor) plays the main part. Yehaw, this is gonna be an awesome movie.

True..cause T4 is set 2019 and the Rubberskin terminators (T600) is made by then...even though T800 (Arnolds model) was also made by that time the "real" skin wasn't done before the end of 2020 or something like that.

And The T800/T850 didn't always have the apperance of Arnold, Arnold is a T800 model 101, Thats the 101 skin type on the T800. So there are hundreds of different looking T800/T850s. And it was only the infiltrators that even wore skin.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The trailer looks mostly compiled of the T1 and T2 scenes
and some i've never seen
like the split second with the guy holding the American flag on a junked car.
but hey its a super-teaser i guess

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The trailer looks mostly compiled of the T1 and T2 scenes
and some i've never seen
like the split second with the guy holding the American flag on a junked car.
but hey its a super-teaser i guess

It is a fan-made trailer.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
True..cause T4 is set 2019 and the Rubberskin terminators (T600) is made by then...even though T800 (Arnolds model) was also made by that time the "real" skin wasn't done before the end of 2020 or something like that.

And The T800/T850 didn't always have the apperance of Arnold, Arnold is a T800 model 101, Thats the 101 skin type on the T800. So there are hundreds of different looking T800/T850s. And it was only the infiltrators that even wore skin.

wow man you really know your shit when it comes to terminators!!! i don't think the producers or casters really are gonna consider this too much because anyone who loves the terminator is gonna want to see arnold make a lil cameo regardless if it makes sense (in the terms you just described). i know i do

V

vdawg

if i hadnt seen the terminators then it looks like a halo movie.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
EternaL

EternaL

Nooooo this is so bad think...terminator with no arnold:uhoh2:the third should have been the last part...but no..damn not goin to whatch this

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The director is my PENIS!