• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Johanna Dejager

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who Is Johanna Dejager Female Bodybuilder?

Are you curious about the amazing story of Johanna Dejager, a female bodybuilder?

She’s an inspiring figure in the fitness world who’s achieved incredible success.

From her humble beginnings to becoming an internationally renowned competitor, she has worked hard to get where she is today.

Her career in bodybuilding has been full of triumphs and challenges that have made her into the strong and determined athlete she is today.

Let’s learn more about this inspiring woman!

Early Life and Fitness Journey

You may be wondering how one gets to be such an accomplished fitness enthusiast - well, let's take a look at their early life and fitness journey!

Johanna DeJager is a female bodybuilder who's been pursuing her passion for fitness since she was a teenager. She began competing in bodybuilding competitions in 2005, breaking barriers and quickly becoming one of the most successful female athletes in the sport.

At an early age, Johanna faced some obstacles in her pursuit of bodybuilding. She lacked motivation and didn't have any goals set out for herself. However, with hard work and determination, she eventually found the motivation to pursue her dreams and set ambitious goals for herself within the fitness industry.

With dedication, she was able to overcome those obstacles and become one of the top competitors in bodybuilding today.

Transition to Bodybuilding

You've made the switch and started working on your bodybuilding dreams. Now let's see how far you can go!

Johanna Dejager had a positive mindset and competitive drive that pushed her to work hard for her goals. She was committed to a healthy lifestyle and prepared for pre-contest prep with motivational strategies that kept her focused during training.

Johanna began competing in bodybuilding competitions in 2014, quickly gaining recognition for her achievements. With determination and endurance, she worked hard to make drastic changes to her physique as well as mastering techniques such as posing, nutrition, supplementation, and cardio exercises.

She achieved success at various national-level events while maintaining a strict diet plan, daily workouts, and an intense focus on perfecting her craft.

Competition Successes and Titles

Competing with determination and endurance, she worked hard to make drastic changes to her physique as well as master techniques such as mental preparation, fitness goals, lifting techniques, nutrition planning, and posing tips.

Ultimately, Johanna Dejager achieved success at various national-level events with a strong focus on her goals and training regimen.

She has gained many titles, including the 2010 NPC Excalibur Championships Women’s Bodybuilding Open Class Winner and the 2011 NPC USA Championships Women’s Bodybuilding Novice Class Winner.

Additionally, she placed second in the 2012 IFBB North American Championships Women’s Bodybuilding Heavyweight & Overall Winner.

Johanna's record-breaking performances have earned her recognition from both competitors and fans alike in the bodybuilding world.

Training and Diet Regimen

Achieving her impressive competition successes wasn't easy - she stuck to a rigorous training and diet regimen.

Johanna DeJager follows a strict dietary plan that's high in protein and complex carbohydrates, with plenty of healthy fats. Supplements like whey protein, creatine, and branched-chain amino acids are added for additional nutrition support. She also pays close attention to nutrition timing, eating every three hours to maintain her energy levels throughout the day.

Her weight training program consists of heavy compound lifts with short rest periods between sets. She focuses on technique refinement over adding more weight or reps, which has been key to her success in bodybuilding competitions.

In addition to her weight training routine, she also incorporates plyometrics and sprints into her cardio workouts to keep things interesting while helping her achieve maximum muscle development.

Inspiring Women in Bodybuilding

In the sport of bodybuilding, Johanna Dejager is a true inspiration to aspiring athletes around the world.

Johanna Dejager is well known for her feminist perspectives on women's participation in bodybuilding, which has had an incredible impact on cultural attitudes towards female strength and athleticism. By becoming an advocate for gender equality within the sport, she's pushed boundaries and inspired many other women to take up bodybuilding as more than just a physical activity. Her success has also increased the media representation of female diversity within the fitness industry.

Dejager's approach to bodybuilding extends beyond simply physical performance and into sports psychology, which allows her to create successful strategies for peak performance that go beyond traditional methods. She uses this knowledge to empower others by teaching them how to reach their own goals through self-improvement, both mentally and physically.

Her commitment to promoting positive body image among young girls is evident in her active presence in social media circles, where she offers advice on healthy dieting practices and encourages proper exercise habits. By sharing her empowering message with others, Johanna Dejager serves as an inspiring role model for every aspiring athlete looking to make their mark in the world of bodybuilding today.

Conclusion

You've learned about Johanna Dejager, her inspiring journey from fitness enthusiast to female bodybuilder. She's achieved incredible success since then, winning numerous titles and breaking records along the way.

Her training and diet regimen have enabled her to become one of the top competitors in the sport. Johanna is a true inspiration to women everywhere who want to pursue a career in bodybuilding.

With her determination and commitment, she has proven that anything is possible with hard work and dedication. It's no wonder she has become such an icon in the world of female bodybuilding!

Last edited by a moderator:
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That mal... female is in excellent shape.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Last edited by a moderator:
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That dude has some awesome abs bro !

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
max... get the real shit..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
ioPhu-1.gif

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice vid. Would like to see part two where she takes it all off, spreads her legs and then gets in the bubble bath!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max are you secretly trying to tell us something....

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
shes not fucking ugly wth are u blabbering about?
her face is still pretty much intact
and thats ultimately wat matters

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your personal preference in hebitches is your business not ours mrchewybottoms

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Max are you secretly trying to tell us something....

well i´m a fan of hers, she is natural and looks amazing and is really sexy

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i personally dont like her face but its not warped and
she isnt that big, her jaw seems larger yes, but other than that she looks like someone whos just REALLY into gym, shes just a tad on the ripped side, which i was never a fan of
tbh you have a problem , just a bit of muscle on a gal and your all "my god that hebitch" / "must be ronnie colemans lost brother"
regards the dayana cadueau thing your perfectly correct but this FEMALE doesnt have a lot of muscle compared to what has been brought to the stage

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bro, it's all in good humor. She get's my respect, must have been very hard to get to her level !!

But I still find her a brodude.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
3575_0192-1.jpg

3575_0165-1.jpg

3575_0191-1.jpg

3575_0189-1.jpg

Reactions: TalkAdmin