• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PSARMS

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey, I was wondering if this supplement from LG (same company who makes mthyl 1-d) is the same supplements as sarms, the drug mentioned on MD no bull radio that supposedly has all the great anabolic effects, but has none of the horrible androgenic sides. Does anyone know, because the add seems to be similar, I just didn't know if this was the real deal or not.

If it is, then this is like a new wonder supplement. Thnanks guys

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
MHP makes similar product...im interested to know if anyone has used this to

P

perfectzero

SARMs are okay. They are basically test mimicers. The LG product looks pretty decent considering it is usually fairly cheap. I haven't tried that specific one, but I have used other SARM complexes with decent success. Don't expect miracles from them.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are not a true SARM. When those come out it will be a wonder drug like a real Myostatin Blocker. But they have yet to come out with real one.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
AH

They are not a true SARM. When those come out it will be a wonder drug like a real Myostatin Blocker. But they have yet to come out with real one.

as i thought..yea i can't wait..why would they false andvertise? I cant wait for gene doping, wahtever the hell that is.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
a true SARM would probably cost thousands