• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Some new Jay pics

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
from his trip to the MuscleTech headQ's.

http://www.muscletech.com/resources/news/index.shtml#jay_visit_muscletech

rmoeti-1.jpg

i25y6w-1.jpg

2ropduv-1.jpg

vnlbo1-1.jpg

Attachments

• ATH_JaCutl_visit_MT.jpg
    ATH_JaCutl_visit_MT.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 191
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow his arms look bigger than ever

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^his left arm looks bigger than ever :keke:. that size descrepancy has got to score him down this year. it's as noticeable as coleman's lats were in 06 and 07.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How is he a two time Mr O?? :no:

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^his left arm looks bigger than ever :keke:. that size descrepancy has got to score him down this year. it's as noticeable as coleman's lats were in 06 and 07.

the difference is not that bad at all...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the difference is not that bad at all...

idk his left arm is probably an inch to 2 inches bigger. some pic hide it well but you can't miss it in the front double bi. it's just the genetic shape of his biceps. i'm with braaq, should not be our mr olympia. hard worker tho...

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His arm difference looks better than the past few years. Have to note that he looks great in the first pic as well. Thanks for posting these Lifterdead.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its teh muscle tech products that get him In that great shape Im buying me some nano x9 now :gaygay:

V

vdawg

watch out, that muscletech scientist is giving him some top notch products to keep his sandow.

Savjav

Savjav

His arm difference looks better than the past few years. Have to note that he looks great in the first pic as well. Thanks for posting these Lifterdead.

agreed, finally starting to get closer, the difference has been oustanding last couple of years and im with braaq cant believe he is 2 time mr o :disgust:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nothing but a puppet for MT.

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Shit I would be a puppet If I got his perks

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

The last 3 Mr. Olympias there has been all had differences in left/right muscles.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The last 3 Mr. Olympias there has been all had differences in left/right muscles.

true true. doesn't make it right tho. ronnie's lat was starting to show signs in 05 but he still clearly deserved the title. to me jay is barely holding on to his crown (should have lost in 07) and this along with his quad discrepancy (i believe the right is smaller than the left as well) is just the icing on the cake in terms of his "dethroning" in the mr O

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
true true. doesn't make it right tho. ronnie's lat was starting to show signs in 05 but he still clearly deserved the title. to me jay is barely holding on to his crown (should have lost in 07) and this along with his quad discrepancy (i believe the right is smaller than the left as well) is just the icing on the cake in terms of his "dethroning" in the mr O

Ronnie's left tricep has always been smaller than his right tricep, which IMO is the same as Jay's left biceps is bigger than his right.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Looks like his arms are quite even :xyxthumbs:
Btw...what is that on the table?...new Superhuman supps?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't know guys why you say Jay has a BIG inbalance in his arms. Come on, we all know his biceps SHAPE is different in his left and in his right size, but that's all!!!

2 inches difference? You must be joking man. That would make a huge visual impact.

Jay is huge, maybe bigger, his delts and arms would explode soon.

3 times baby, 3 times.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
20, 2 inches bigger? Your a nut.

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the difference between his arms is not as bad as it used to be in the 2006 olympia.like others said jay frigler should not be mr olympia.but weider has made his decision about the next mr olympia long before the contest takes place.those things also happened before cutlers era its not his fault that the sport of bbing sucks in terms of competition.

I don't know guys why you say Jay has a BIG inbalance in his arms. Come on, we all know his biceps SHAPE is different in his left and in his right size, but that's all!!!

2 inches difference? You must be joking man. That would make a huge visual impact.

Jay is huge, maybe bigger, his delts and arms would explode soon.

3 times baby, 3 times.
besides his syntholed arms his quads also have difference,his waist is as wide as a fridge(although it has shocked the world of bodybuilding and made me cry),he is soft,conditioning at last years olympia was bad and so on

3 times baby, 3 times:uhoh2:

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So what if he has a bigger waist than most pros its probaly genetic and he is 300lb u know.