• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New Gustavo Badell pics (Guest posing in France)

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Looks big :)...dont know if thats a good thing though...his legs looks small

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he enjoys eating off season, looks big indeed

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks 4 the pics bro..

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he doesn't look that great lol.jk

A

agefranco

Its amazing how quick these guys bodies change from on season to off, like the pics of dexter and now gustavo

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he doesn't look that great lol.jk

:ugh: It's ok, you don't have to say your jk.. he does look pretty bad. I know he is in off season but he could have come in better shape. Also, he looks smaller especially in his legs again. :e5dunno:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
badell's physique isn't half bad but i hate the guy's attitude. way too cocky. looks bad here though but i'm sure he'll turn it around before he gets back up on a pro stage.

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks big and not good.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have to agree with you guys, he doesn't look that good. Especially legs are quite small. 2005 his legs were awesome.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, his legs are lacking again but his lats seem bigger....

afgan-ali

afgan-ali

from da front he looks not tha best but his offseason i guess but look at his hams from da sideeee hugeeee :uhoh2:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thing with Baddell's legs they look great from side poses but way to small from the front...they really take away from his physique.

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Am I the only one who thinks his chest lack thickness? I can't get past it, the way he hits his MM's attempt to hide it. When he hits a front relaxed you can see the asymmetry in his pecs. I admire his hard work, hate his attitude though.

R

Ruhlforever

It's off season time looks good, but belly is increasing but nothing Cytomel, ephedra and Triacana can do when competition will be near Badell. Triceps so good, Jay-Badell-Dexter and my dear Phil have the best triceps, so Badell look great, Badell must return to their excellent pair of trunks of 2004 and 2005 since he has lost mass into his legs and calves.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Am I the only one who thinks his chest lack thickness? I can't get past it, the way he hits his MM's attempt to hide it. When he hits a front relaxed you can see the asymmetry in his pecs. I admire his hard work, hate his attitude though.

I see it too, his lower pecs really lack thickness compared to his upper chest and its very evident with his side chest pose.
And yes his attitude towards others is annoying.

Zendorian

Zendorian

I think booth his arms and shoulders even traps to, looks way smaller than normal. chest has no fullnness iether compared to what he used to have

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look a lot like "Contest-ready" King Kamali :)