• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Flex - Back to Business

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I'd say it's about time I started a log. I bulked up to 270 (6 feet tall) last semester, but took a handful of time off (couple of months to be exact). Then this past weekend I was occupied with Dave's show (Turkish1530). So, it's time I get a good bulk started up again, which will stay relatively clean. I may even incorporate a small amount of cardio to burn some fat I gained on my time off. My training will start off easy and get harder as time goes on. I'm expecting some quick strength gains after the first few weeks.

P

Pain

VIP
Hell yeah. The guru has his own log now. :hsughr:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Awesome Flex..this is one log I'll visit often :xyxthumbs:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sounds great! any nudes, to u know, kinda kick start the log?:ughfingers:

:keke:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see the log up bro! 270 at 6ft!!!! Damn, I didnt realize you were packing that much size brother!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sounds great! any nudes, to u know, kinda kick start the log?:ughfingers:

:keke:
Refer to Smallbutgettingthere's forum. I started my penis enlargement jelqing log over there.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Refer to Smallbutgettingthere's forum. I started my penis enlargement jelqing log over there.

on the way:zangief:

:bowroflarms:

anyway, 270 is huge doode, what training style are u into/will be following?

also u are natural right?:e5dunno:

P

Pain

VIP
You weigh almost 100lbs more than half the forum... 175lbs if you count Rocky. :ughnoes:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what training style are u into/will be following?

also u are natural right?:e5dunno:
Yes, I am natural.

I'll be training for strength and hypertrophy with more compound lifts to start off, then ending with isolation. My training is going to change by the week most likely, some weeks upper body/lower body and other weeks by splits.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's about time weakling, lets see some pics so we can have some progress pics coming up :D

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
It's about time weakling, lets see some pics so we can have some progress pics coming up :D

Calling a 270lb Flex for weakling :keke:...you are the weak one in here Braaq...and you know it:food-snacking::e5dunno:

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:ughnoes: Im glad your in the log section hope to see some big numbers buddy.

But nudes would help

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today's workout wasn't even worth mentioning.

I drove down to another gym to watch two guys doing their first shows pose and give some constructive criticism on their posing and diet. I found out one of them left early, which happends to be one of my buddies. The other guy is older (36/male stripper) and I had never met him before. As soon as I met him I got an incredibly bad impression off of him and wasn't tempted to give helpful advice. Anyways, somehow we got on the topic of water depleting, where he mentioned he was going to begin dropping at 3 days out, I said that'll work. Then he mentioned loading sodium at 6 days out, then I told him he might as well start his load sooner. He started having a fit "NO! YOU'RE WRONG! I READ AN ARTICLE ON BODYBUILDING DOT COM!! IT SAID 6 DAYS OUT, IT HAD PICTURES AND EVERYTHING!!!11" I almost started laughing at him and said calmly "well, tell me how i'm wrong." He basically tried to avoid the question and couldn't even tell me who wrote the article after asking fifteen times. So, he told my friend and I that he was going downstairs to pose. My buddy and I get down there and found out he left, then later admitted to leaving because he couldn't stand hearing what I had to say. Even when he was the one with the sand in his vagina, I just nicely asked him to prove me wrong.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today's workout wasn't even worth mentioning.

I drove down to another gym to watch two guys doing their first shows pose and give some constructive criticism on their posing and diet. I found out one of them left early, which happends to be one of my buddies. The other guy is older (36/male stripper) and I had never met him before. As soon as I met him I got an incredibly bad impression off of him and wasn't tempted to give helpful advice. Anyways, somehow we got on the topic of water depleting, where he mentioned he was going to begin dropping at 3 days out, I said that'll work. Then he mentioned loading sodium at 6 days out, then I told him he might as well start his load sooner. He started having a fit "NO! YOU'RE WRONG! I READ AN ARTICLE ON BODYBUILDING DOT COM!! IT SAID 6 DAYS OUT, IT HAD PICTURES AND EVERYTHING!!!11" I almost started laughing at him and said calmly "well, tell me how i'm wrong." He basically tried to avoid the question and couldn't even tell me who wrote the article after asking fifteen times. So, he told my friend and I that he was going downstairs to pose. My buddy and I get down there and found out he left, then later admitted to leaving because he couldn't stand hearing what I had to say. Even when he was the one with the sand in his vagina, I just nicely asked him to prove me wrong.

:49: :49: What a douche, and all you were trying to do was help him out. Typical male stripper :keke: big egos and generally no brains.

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
You weigh almost 100lbs more than half the forum... 175lbs if you count Rocky. :ughnoes:

and only 200lbs lighter then fahad.

good work flex can't wait to see some big numbers in here. :tiphat:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:49: :49: What a douche, and all you were trying to do was help him out. Typical male stripper :keke: big egos and generally no brains.
You know, the funny thing is the other guy doing the show (my buddy) left early because he was pissed off at this guy. From my experience, all male strippers act this way. They think they are top of the world and everyone should be in love with them and wanna be like them.

Fucking clown.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
From my experience, all male strippers act this way.
tell more about this experience.

inoutgay-1.gif

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't wait to see these big numbers! :xyxthumbs:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha wtf?!?!? FLEX w/ a log???!!!! whats this world coming 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
haha wtf?!?!? FLEX w/ a log???!!!! whats this world coming 2!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's right, make sure you pay attention. You could learn how to train like a real man.

:2: