• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hurting wrists

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So last night we had a party for a friend. I got drunk and started playing "chest shots" with a friend. Well being drunk and after hitting each other like 5 times, my right wrist finally gave and the palm went into my forearm.

There isn't any swelling or discoloration, but when I twist it or move it back (back of the hand towards my body if I'm looking at the back of my hand) it fucking hurts. I have a wrist brace on there right now. Sprained? Just sore for a day? What else? Any suggestions as to how to help it heal? Thanks.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would take some extra rest if I was you, hopefully it isnt to bad.

samsam

samsam

I've had that prob, stay away from heavy pressing for a little, I myself slept with wrist wraps to keep the wrist straight xD, well use some disinfection ketoprofen lotions or similar.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I kept the wrist strap on all day and boy did it help a lot. Luckily I don't lift until Monday so I have another day of rest for it.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wrist problems sucks. Had an injury on my left wrist due a car accident which hold my progress back for several weeks. Lucky enough your wrist is already getting better, take it easy during the weekend and hopefully everything is back to normal on monday