• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Turkish1530 - Rare 2 Week Out Pictures

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These are rare, never before seen! Not the best lighting, but some still turned out good.

:hsughr:

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my quads looked great in these pics....i'm starting to think that next diet i'm going to train legs w/ the same movements all the way down to the wire, instead of just hitting them w/ different movements 8 days b4 the show

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my quads looked great in these pics....i'm starting to think that next diet i'm going to train legs w/ the same movements all the way down to the wire, instead of just hitting them w/ different movements 8 days b4 the show
Your legs looked fine, just look at your 2 days out pictures.

I do think we had you walking around too much the day before though.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joe Boxer socks ftw.

Im wearing some right now. :gaygay:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
quads look intense bro!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great buddy, when you start training hard and heavy again, I'd love to see you hitting 20 rep squats and leg press once and get those legs to explode.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dave, you should change up your hand placement on your right side chest. Practice doing it the same way as your left.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking great buddy, when you start training hard and heavy again, I'd love to see you hitting 20 rep squats and leg press once and get those legs to explode.

i am defiantly looking to give those a try, i've been meaning to do those for a while now