• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Need some new lifting gloves

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So my old black ocelots are torn
was wondering if anyone has any good gloves to spare
or knows a site etc to where i can get some good ones
preferably shieck,
thanks!

P

Pain

VIP
try prowriststraps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look up Harbinger gloves. IMO, gloves make you have pillow-hands. I don't use lifting gloves unless I'm doing heavy deads or shrugs.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Real man dont wear workoutgloves :tiphat:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks guys, going to compare prices now

Glute

Glute

sometimes when i don't have gloves i use two napkins instead when I'm lifting hard and heavy.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sup steve,

like i told you a while back, the Schiek Platinums are very nice.. i go for the Power Series next time just because there look more pimp :tiphat:

but i recommend you those Schiek Gloves..

aiight man, HOLLA
icon3.gif

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Miami, i remember, but they have alot of stuff that could still tear
those fins, and other crap, sooner or later will rip,tear, or just wear away
the power series ones look alright, doesn't seem like they have alot of shit stitched to it
less stitching the better, if its durable enough already. just more stitches means it'll rip apart sooner or later with practical use.
going to check the power series, at a store, tomorrow after work if i can, or this friday
i need some social time anyway heh.

Glute

Glute

if your gloves are torn you should get some new ones because as the saying goes, no glove, no love

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Miami, i remember, but they have alot of stuff that could still tear
those fins, and other crap, sooner or later will rip,tear, or just wear away
the power series ones look alright, doesn't seem like they have alot of shit stitched to it
less stitching the better, if its durable enough already. just more stitches means it'll rip apart sooner or later with practical use.
going to check the power series, at a store, tomorrow after work if i can, or this friday
i need some social time anyway heh.

hmm i dunno brohter.. i wear them since 6-7 month and there are still fine.. the top of the glove is in some kind of elastic material just the inner side and the finger things are leather.. oh and dont worry about ripping off those fins thats not gonna happen, its all leather... maybe after 1-2 years of using them you could have a chance that something like this will happen

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
K thanks man, i shall check it out
I just canceled my spectrum membership and gotta Platinum membership at Lifetime fitness
expensive shit though ..

G

grip--banned

Banned
Don’t worry if you are seeing some snatches on your lifting straps as they are deliberately made and you would not have to worry about when you are releasing them during your exercise. However, it is also advisable for you not to wear your lifting straps when you are using squat cleans.