• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

signature length

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
is it alright if the signature length is increased from 500 characters to 600-700? :ughfingers:

P

Pain

VIP
no..well maybe.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
please? ill be your friend :ughfingers:

Glex

Glex

Diet cat says no spoon 4u
VIP
No one is going to read 500 characters. Let alone six or seven.

It would be much like if I started to ramble about something without caring about its content. I'm sure you guys will probably stop reading at some point because there's no telling what this huge block of a paragraph will be about. It could go off on some free-form, stream of consciousness tangent through Wonderland, or maybe I could just start talking about the things on my desk. Like my water bottle. Do you see how ludicrous this is getting? Even if this were about something pertinent you would grimace at the prospect of reading such a 'large' body of text. It is somewhat pertinent because it's proving a point, but the point is proven in the volume of text regardless of content.

That last paragraph 689 characters.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

It would be much like if I started to ramble about something without caring about its content. I'm sure you guys will probably stop reading at some point because there's no telling what this huge block of a paragraph will be about. It could go off on some free-form, stream of consciousness tangent through Wonderland, or maybe I could just start talking about the things on my desk. Like my water bottle. Do you see how ludicrous this is getting? Even if this were about something pertinent you would grimace at the prospect of reading such a 'large' body of text. It is somewhat pertinent because it's proving a point, but the point is proven in the volume of text regardless of content.

thats you though. i just wanna be able to put a songs lyrics into my sig :dunnodude: i cut it down to nearly bare basics and alter it to fit but i can only take and change soo much.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just put a link to the song in your sig or better yet get the video and put it in your avatar.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I read all that.. is that bad... :uhoh2:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
thats you though. i just wanna be able to put a songs lyrics into my sig :dunnodude: i cut it down to nearly bare basics and alter it to fit but i can only take and change soo much.
Make a banner with the lyrics in it. It's a sig, not art. There's no need to project such an expressionist mindset in such a replicated outlet.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
how bout no sigs?