• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

8 weeks out at 205 lbs

F

Freak

Here's a little update on how I look at a little less than 8 weeks out. I've actually gained about 7 lbs in the last couple of weeks, although my bf% has decreased so so far I think I'm on the right track. Everything is working out how it was planned.. Gonna remind my stats.. 21 y.o. 205 lbs at the moment.. planning to get to 210 lbs and lean out more at the same time.. I've posted my diet a while ago.. I've made some changes to it, decreased my daily calorie intake down to about 3500 calories. My protein still high at about 350-400 g daily... All these things combined with a bit of gear are doing all the magic. Anyways here are the pics. Not perfect quality but still..

DSC00895-1.jpg

DSC00892-1.jpg

DSC00902-1.jpg

DSC00901-1.jpg

DSC00900-1.jpg

DSC00897-1.jpg

DSC00910-1.jpg

DSC00909-1.jpg

DSC00908-1.jpg

DSC00903-1.jpg

Holding quiet a bit of water here, more so than in my last set of pics, so I may not look as lean but like I said my bf% is actually lower

Glute

Glute

first of all, you have beautiful abs
however your shoulders are laughable, and your glutes, unpleasant:tiphat:
but you are still awesome and one of my fav bodybuilders:food-snacking:

F

Freak

first of all, you have beautiful abs
however your shoulders are laughable, and your glutes, unpleasant:tiphat:
but you are still awesome and one of my fav bodybuilders:food-snacking:

umm.. lol.. thx i guess... I don't think there's anything wrong with my shoulders, that's my opinion ofcourse but bringing them up won't be a problem if everybody else here thinks that they're behind.. Speaking of my glutes.. they're not hard or dry at the moment ofcourse.. You can see some striations from the side but not from the back ofcourse.. not yet, like I said I'm holding a thick layer of water and I still have 8 more weeks to get leaner so I don't think that I need to worry too much about them.

KCharger9

KCharger9

I think overall you look reall good but maybe next offseason to try and bring up ure biceps thats all i see.

F

Freak

I think overall you look reall good but maybe next offseason to try and bring up ure biceps thats all i see.

Yeah I'm still working on my arms as hard as I can. They've always been a little smaller than supposed to. They measure up to 40 cm, which is about 16 inches, so yeah that's not very big..

Glute

Glute

umm.. lol.. thx i guess... I don't think there's anything wrong with my shoulders, that's my opinion ofcourse but bringing them up won't be a problem if everybody else here thinks that they're behind.. Speaking of my glutes.. they're not hard or dry at the moment ofcourse.. You can see some striations from the side but not from the back ofcourse.. not yet, like I said I'm holding a thick layer of water and I still have 8 more weeks to get leaner so I don't think that I need to worry too much about them.

no problemo fellow iron brother! to help bring up your delts i suggest swimming
also your skin looks rather dry and chaffed you should invest in some jergens:xyxthumbs:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
can i touch your glutes? :hay:

:keke: :keke:

just messin with you brother, looks good, wish you the best of luck for your show

Glute

Glute

can i touch your glutes? :hay:

:keke: :keke:

just messin with you brother, looks good, wish you the best of luck for your show

fellow bodybuilders should not touch each others glutes unless instructed to do so :tiphat:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That front lat spread will be tough to beat.

However, I think you need alot of work on your posing. Your feet are turned too far away from the camera in the side shots, they're almost facing backwards. The two poses I don't see a need for improvement on are the front lat spread, and probably the rear lat spread.

Note: From the looks of it, your left quad would probably look much better than your right in the ab/thigh.

KCharger9

KCharger9

in ure fonrt bouble bi try turning ure fist in more towards ure head. u can see all of ure fingers and knuckles try to have them face ure head a little more and it my give the illusion that ure biceps have more peak in them.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
first thing that stood out was that front lat spread! looking good bro 8 more weeks:xyxthumbs:

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
fellow bodybuilders should not touch each others glutes unless instructed to do so :tiphat:

so why do you touch your little brothers glutes then? :ughfingers:

fatchicksdg3-1.jpg

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking very sharp. Front lat spread is especially impressive!

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On your next bulking cycle, I'd focus on arms and overall leg size. The back/lats look fantastic.

I wish to echo what Flex said about posing. Your posing doesn't seem bad, but with a bit of work you'll look all the more impressive come contest day. 8 weeks is plenty of time for you to come in 100% at this contest and you're on track so far.

F

Freak

Thx all.. I don't think my posing is too bad it's just that I've put my cam on timer so the shots didn't come out perfect.. and yeah I think my strong poses are the back ones and the front lat spread.. Speaking of legs, I've been missing too many leg workouts lately so they're a bit behind but now I've worked out my schedule better so I'm not going to miss a single workout anymore.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Looks really good for sure :xyxthumbs:
I like your kind of physique :)

P

power

You look impressive.

T

TXJOCK

Nice symmetry. You'll be right on for show-time!

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Freak I think you look awesome, that front lat spread is going to be your money shot for sure. Everything is in great proportion, as long as you come in full and dry I do not see you having a problem.
What weight class are you thinking you will compete in and what is your height?