• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Routine of Champions

Glute

Glute

Chest:
BB bench press:
95lbs, 10reps
Triceps
French Press
75lbs, 10reps
Cardio:
5 hours on treadmill @ 1.5 mile per hour (walking backwards for first 3 :))
1500 calorie gainer shake (teriyaki flavored)
:2:

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
5 hours on treadmill? Are u serious?

Glute

Glute

serious as the crazy weights i throw around in the gym son.

i watched the entire season of sex and the city on my PSP so the time just flew by!!

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what are ur goals??? 5 seems overkill!

Glute

Glute

my goal is to be a big beefy badass.

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:bowroflarms: nice troll account

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my suggestion go for 10 hours, then u need to take in 1000 grams of waxy maze, then 650 grams of whey isolate, then stick ur self with test propenthcythate at 10 grams. After that
drop about 1000 lbs on ur throat

Glute

Glute

my suggestion go for 10 hours, then u need to take in 1000 grams of waxy maze, then 650 grams of whey isolate, then stick ur self with test propenthcythate at 10 grams. After that
drop about 1000 lbs on ur throat

hmm that sounds a little extereme but you seem like a nice guy so it's worth a try! why do you suggest this?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my suggestion is to masturbate for 33 hours and chafe your vagina so bad that it rotts away to nothing but dead skin and cottage cheese. And then go to the best surgeon in Tucson and have him make you a new one.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
my suggestion is to masturbate for 33 hours and chafe your vagina so bad that it rotts away to nothing but dead skin and cottage cheese. And then go to the best surgeon in Tucson and have him make you a new one.

yeah that sounds like a winner to me:xyxthumbs:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

just to let you guys know i did not post all those things under glute. that was my little brother having some fun and we both use the same PC. but i will relay the message to him :keke:

knight_rider

knight_rider

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

omg thats fucking funny! you need to take this show on the road creator, ill buy tickets to hear your filth mouth anyday! mad unit lol!