• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fake Gear

MetalMX

MetalMX

Hey all, im getting very suspicious and i think my gear might be fake. Im in australia and getting gear is expensive. I bought 2 10ml bottles of testviron 250mg/ml and 20mls trenabol 200, two 10ml vials. the testviron doesn't have a label while the trenabol does. The guy said because of customs they cant smuggle the shit in with a label. Both are very expensive one bottle is 300AU

Im 5 weeks into my cycle and my weight has gone from 107kgs to 117kgs. I feel bloated but leaner in some places and bloated in others. Anyway since week 3 or 4 i don't have as big a pump as usual in gym, where as in the beginning i was certainly more pumped, maybe its because i've leaned down im not sure. The only thing i know is real is the paper anavar im taking and my strength has definitly gone up like extra 20kgs on DB bench.

Im taking 500mg of testviron a week and 200mg of trenabol a week which i will increase to 400mg.

Could i go to my doctor and he can test the gear or something, or can i just get a blood test to see how my test levels are? Where should my test levels be right now 5 weeks in any ideas?

Im going to add 0.25mg of Letro EOD in a few days just to keep estro in chek maybe thats making me feel a little bit shit right now.

I just want to make sure this shit is real.

MetalMX

MetalMX

I think going from 107 to 117-119kgs is a sign it's real gear.

MetalMX

MetalMX

I need some help here guys. I've been dieting hard and hitting the cardio yet i feel a lot fatter. Most of the weight feels like its my lower back, oblique and inner thigh area. Could it be female pattern fat distribution if the test is aromatizing and converting to estrogen too much? I havent run an AI throughout but am getting some letro in a few days. I feel like just dropping the test and running tren at 400mg a week.

After all this is suppose to be a cutting cycle and i don't seem to be responding well to the test. I have also read on other boards guys having this problem test making them fat even if they are eating clean and so forth.

This is whats going on. First two weeks i had awesome pumps in the gym, i was starting to lean out, i felt great, didnt have to sleep much, had a good appetite. Then all of a sudden my pump went away in the gym, i started puting on unwanted weight without any change in diet or training. My appetite is decreasing and im not gaining any size. To top it all off today i had heart palpitiations in the gym. My heart was hurting while i was doing my sets, i could feel it beating 100 bpm not good. Basically i'm about to stop this cycle because something isn't right and whats the point of continuing if i'm not getting results.

I need some help i don't know what to do or what's causing this.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Anyone??? :ughfingers:

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sounds serious could be fake gear, i hope someone answers your questions quickily.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hows libido? If it was fake gear following use of legit gear you would have serious aromatizing. Any signs of gyno? If it was fake following the legit gear your nipples would start to get puffy. Are you at least maintaining your strength?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't get your guys reasoning. If its fake then you would be injecting just oil and the result would be nothing. If its mislabeled gear (or no label and you think its something else) then the result would be different. And why straight to letro? Its strong stuff. I would start with nolva and work up from there. You need some of the estrogen to build the muscle. Theres a good article about it floating around. Also, you are getting good results so why would you think its fake? Also the anavar isn't strong enough to get your bench up 20kgs by itself unless you bench was shitty to begin with.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think going from 107 to 117-119kgs is a sign it's real gear.

i think your just answered your own question...

stop tripping dude.

in all honesty, i think you set your mind up to think steroids are some magic formula that will transform your body overnight, thats not the case my man.. move out of aussy for crying out loud, worse place to get good gear.

MetalMX

MetalMX

First two weeks libido was great, now its nowhere to be seen. First two weeks strength was up heaps, and it still is but its leveling off maybe decreasing a little. Nipples are just a bit hard that's all.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Big04 i don't think nolva would help to prevent Arom as it is a mixed estrogen agonist/anatagonist so it would only be useful for gyno. Letro is strong so i wouldnt have to use much maybe 0.25mg ED or EOD

How would you guys change this cycle if i was purely interested in cutting while adding a little LBM?

Im going to up the tren to 400mg maybe just drop the test and run winny at 50mg ED for the next 4 weeks. Then i will probably add HCG to my pct how does that sound? Or is the HCG even necessary?

Then today im trying to inject as usual into quads rotating left and right quad i try the left one same place as usual and i feel pain and starts bleeding then i try the right one and pain again and bleeding wtf! everything feels like its cramping up

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
MetalMX

MetalMX

Also if your eating under maintainence theirs no way in hell you could gain bodyfat right?

I dont know if high estrogen can do that

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big04 i don't think nolva would help to prevent Arom as it is a mixed estrogen agonist/anatagonist so it would only be useful for gyno. Letro is strong so i wouldnt have to use much maybe 0.25mg ED or EOD

How would you guys change this cycle if i was purely interested in cutting while adding a little LBM?

Im going to up the tren to 400mg maybe just drop the test and run winny at 50mg ED for the next 4 weeks. Then i will probably add HCG to my pct how does that sound? Or is the HCG even necessary?

Then today im trying to inject as usual into quads rotating left and right quad i try the left one same place as usual and i feel pain and starts bleeding then i try the right one and pain again and bleeding wtf! everything feels like its cramping up

bad move, dont drop the test, test is the foundation of your cycle, test/tren is perfect for your goals, its all based on your diet thought, letro is way too strong for your cycle, if anything arimidex .25mg eod will be fine for you. finish off with the winstrol at the end of your cycle, with 4 weeks remaining.. with that being said, im guessing your gear is legit, it costs around $100 to get it lab tested, i would look into that if i were you, any gear i do is always tested. as far as your injections are concerned, i dont know what to tell you, i inject uppper/outter quads every week 2cc in one, 1.5 in the other, then my other shots are done in my glutes, make sure your not using the same needle that you are withdrawing the oil with as this may dull the needle, massage the injection site for a min or so and make sure you are using lots of alcohol.. good luck.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also if your eating under maintainence theirs no way in hell you could gain bodyfat right?

I dont know if high estrogen can do that

its quite unlikely that you are gaining bf while keeping a clean diet on a cycle, if anything its subq water retention making you think its fat, if i were you i would really try and focus on some balance in your life man, you seem way too concerned with this at the moment, and im telling you from experience. STOP WORRYING!

MetalMX

MetalMX

Thanks for the support Serb. I'll try to chill out a bit more.

Im going to add letrozole as well just to cut down on the water and fat gains if thats what they are, either 0.25mg ED or EOD which is better?

I have 25mg to work with for the remainder of the cycle.

Serb hows your cycle going so far man? any new pics?

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the support Serb. I'll try to chill out a bit more.

Im going to add letrozole as well just to cut down on the water and fat gains if thats what they are, either 0.25mg ED or EOD which is better?

I have 25mg to work with for the remainder of the cycle.

Serb hows your cycle going so far man? any new pics?

if you have letro just do it eod.. personally i would never take letro unless i was getting ready for a show, very harsh on the body.. im doing well man, ive been off for about 3.5 weeks now with no lifting, ive been goin through some health issues, i got blood work done, im getting a stress test done and getting tested for sleep apnia.. i think it might be due to the tren, im still holding at 250, yesterday was my first day back in the gym in a few weeks, just did some machines to get the blood flow back in there.. anyways im starting to feel way better and i think the result of all my shit besides catching a bad bug is due to the tren.. so im dropping it shortly.. pics? i dont do pics lol

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just giving you my experiance, between using Nolva or A-Dex VS. Letro is a big difference in muscle for me. Your gear levels aren't that high. But if you think the Tren is going to be a problem then all means use letro because its your body but I still don't think its necessary.

MetalMX

MetalMX

I have been getting chest pains in my last workout i think it has to do with the tren. Its good to take time off ill bet when u start training now you'll feel much better.

U don't do pics... :angrydude:

MetalMX

MetalMX

Big04 i'm going to use pretty low doses of letro nothing too high just to keep estro under control. I really seem to be sensitive to water retention and arom from what i have gathered so far so an AI in future cycles using arom steroids will be a must for me as well.

The Tren i have bumped to 400mg a week, i don't have any major sides from the tren nothing at all no night sweats, insomnia besides the chest pains during my last workout.

The Var has been great for strength gains but not for much else but i'm pleased. Next time i'm going to run something more anabolic like Tbol.

Big04 with the HGH Frag does that cause localized fat loss or is it more general no matter where you inject?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its up to debate, but most information says general. But I would shoot it in the spots you want to lose the most. My buddy never said any about spot fat loss but he was also injecting IM in his arms and shoulders.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awesome, will ED injections be enough. Because Zomb recommended something like 2x a day 200mg morning and 200mg pre-workout? I'd rather just do 400mg ED, 2 weeks on, 2 off, 2on.