• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

LG Sciences raid

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dont kill me if this is a repost
Company used to do business as "Legal Gear".

U.S. Marshals, on request of The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), seized nearly $1.3 million of illegaldietary supplements from a Michigan-based company. According to the FDA, LG Science LLC of Brighton, Michigan had dietary supplements containing unapproved food additives or new ingredients that violated the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
The products were marketed for body builders’ use and were selling onlineand in retail stores under the names ‘Methyl 1-D’, ‘Methyl XL’ and ‘Formadrol Extreme XL.’ "Working with the FDA, we are taking prompt civil action to protect the public by seizing these illegal products and forestalling their shipment into the stream of commerce in any manner that could create harm to the public," said U.S. Attorney Stephen J. Murphy. Whether the ingredients or unapproved food additives present a significant or unreasonable risk of illness or injury to consumers could not be assured as the information on matter was inadequate, said the agency. No details were provided on the additives or new ingredients.
The FDA said it had not received scientific information on the safety of the seized products and could not determine whether they represented a hazard to consumers.
Consumers, who still have the products, were recommended strongly to consider discussing the use of these products with theirhealth care professionals.
Earlier in March 2006, the FDA warned Legal Gear (the predecessor of LG Sciences) to halt the distribution of a different product that was marketed as a dietary supplement but actually contained synthetic steroids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fuck THE FDA
Theres stuff on the shelves that isn't FDA approved and crap
with mixtures of ingredients,... their doing this to slowly get rid of supplements.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Major repost Vic.. Look down on a couple of forums and you will still see the LG Science Raid in the supplement section. Still got love for you bro.