Hi, is this your first visit to MuscleMecca?
  • The Facebook Platform

Thread: Clearogen

1. Back To Top    #1

Thsi product is suppose to be the best over the counter supplement. I have read nothing but positive reviews except one person who rated it 3 out of 5 everyone else gave it 5 out of 5. i looked it up on acne boards to see reviews they all gave it great reviews as well.

http://www.clearogen.com/about-clearogen.html im sure u can find a cheaper price if u google it but this is the orginal web site with all the information and lab tests on the product and its ingerdiants.

God bless

•   Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Body building advertising
      Your Body building,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Muscle Building Community

Support Muscle Mecca and Visit Our Sponsors

2. Back To Top    #2
    i used that stuff. it worked pretty damn good. i dont use it anymore much though.
    i started cleaning my face really thoroughly, and noticed a very positive difference and lesser acne without having to use creams or other anti-acne products.

so really i only use Clearogen when i have a serious breakout, which is now like 4-5 acne spots MAX and (and rather rare as well), or if i need to get make my skin clearer really fast.

The Passion Of The Zombies

Quote Originally Posted by alex View Post
    a little bit of raping wont hurt
    Quote Originally Posted by El Freako View Post
    being cool on the internet is much more important than being cool in real life .