• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bodybuilder on Mtv's real world 20

F

fitmod066

Mtv's real world this season will have an amateur bodybuilder on the show named Joey Kovar. I did some background on the guy and found that he competed in a few east coast shows and was also a personal trainer in his hometown of Chicago. I didn't find any pics of the guy to show his physique. But, if anyone has info or pics feel free to add.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good thread man. always good to hear when one of our own is involved in something with the general public.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
would like to see what he lookes like

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks like a guido to me:dunnodude: I have a feeling hes going to make bbing look bad...

KCharger9

KCharger9

German joe i think your right.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Umm what federation? The IBBFFMP. International BB Federation for metrosexual pussies. hahahah

RonniesMyHomeBoy

RonniesMyHomeBoy

The dude is deffiantly doing a few cycles. Watch how angry the dude gets for noooo reason.

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember the first season of the Real World...

Freak:linedrunk:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
F

fitmod066

Yea I agree with you guys. I don't know if anyone has seen the episode of mtv true life: I want the perfect body. They featured a guy named Anthony Monetti who was a npc bodybuilder on his way to getting a pro card. He really didn't make a positive impression for bodybuilders. I recall him complaining about how his ass wasn't ripped enough the entire episode. Hopefully this guy on the new real world will make bodybuilders look some what intellegent! Anyways, here is a video showing some of Joey in the new real world
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9qJFW6M_Vh0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9qJFW6M_Vh0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Mtv and bodybuilding?? this is gonna be bad.

warpig

warpig

the guy definately has some anger problems, so far on the season he seems to be pretty mellow for the most part....