• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

4 wks out

ordinary

ordinary

Hey everybody,

I haven't been keepin up lately, I know, but I have been training for the show I got coming up in May. I'm about 3 weeks out now, but here are a few pics from 4 wks out after a two day trial dry out. I'm happy with how everything is coming in, now it's just time to fine tune. Any comments or critiques are welcome.

Attachments

• Randy 04-06-2008 Dehydration Pics 002.jpg
    Randy 04-06-2008 Dehydration Pics 002.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 287
  • Randy 04-06-2008 Dehydration Pics 006.jpg
    Randy 04-06-2008 Dehydration Pics 006.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 295
  • Randy 04-06-2008 Dehydration Pics 022.jpg
    Randy 04-06-2008 Dehydration Pics 022.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 250
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
right on track man, in the off season i would focus on more back thickness and overall leg development, besides that you have a very classic looking physique?

is that a bruise on your abs/rib area?

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice development.tight waist awesome quads and good conditioning.good luck with the contest

W

wnoah1981

nice conditioning....whats your stats?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
right on track man, in the off season i would focus on more back thickness and overall leg development, besides that you have a very classic looking physique?

is that a bruise on your abs/rib area?

looks like a tattoo serb

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

amazing, i personally think tattoo's take away from body, better with bare skin.

KCharger9

KCharger9

Serbs talking about on his left side. There is a tattoo on his right but theres liek a maroon looking bruise on his left side.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow man looking great, how was the trip? I didn't even know you were doing a show:linedrunk:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great looking physique man! keep up the good work!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
awesome physique mate!! strong V taper... huge arms... and great chest!

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Look like you're definetly on track, nice small waist.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
classis lines and overall very nice development. i would say however your back is a weak area. like serb said more thickness is definetly needed and more width certainly wouldn't hurt. your right on track tho man keep it up!

ordinary

ordinary

Thanks for the comments and critiques... yeah, my back... how I love to hate it. Back has always been one of my biggest weaknesses and I do everything I can think of to thicken it and widen it. Different techniques... different exercises... heavy weight... heavy deads... circuiting it... but it just won't grow. I have wanted that back, but never can quite seem to get it. Maybe one day??? Until then I will just have to deal. And legs much the same. I guess that's why we keep doing what we do.

Oh, and I have tattoos on both sides of my rib cage... funny, your not the first to ask if it was a bruise.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey bro, long time no see. You look incredible, you do not have any glaring weak points. Great condition, small waist, big full legs (I think your legs are just fine for you physique), huge arms, pecs and delts. Your upper back is great bro, you may be lacking lower lat thickness but what you have is working for you because it gives you that dramatic V-taper so I think it may help you in the end. Either way I would hate to be going up against you, very awesome and pleasing physique :2:

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great physique bro! I am sure you will be right on track. I dont think your back is nearly as bad as you make it out to be. some other bodyparts stand out a little more but I wouldnt consider it a huge weakness by any means.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
awesome physique dude, your arms and forearms are incredible, also your legs look real good, great seperation in them. shoulders are good, but alittle more thickness to match ur awesome arm development wouldnt hurt;) i dont think ur back is as bad as u make it out to be, sure its not ur strongest asset, but we all got our weakpoints and uve sure made alot out of yours, cuz there are quality slabs of muscle on there. overall i think u will do great at your show, ur condition is awesome for 4 weeks out:D

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IM IGF1-LR3 Post workout in the off-season localized in your back should fix your back issues LMAO jk braaaaa

you look awesome!

ordinary

ordinary

Thanks Braaq, Bulky, Creator and Serb!!! I do really appreciate it. I'm getting really excited and ready for the show to come. We will see how it all goes... the show I'm doing is a national qualifier now... so that should mean a good bit of competition. Probably looking to come in middle of the light heavy class weight wise... so I have to make sure that my conditioning is on. 3 weeks and counting!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Do you have serratus hair ? lol jk. You look great.