• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Yates Raw Posing Footage

C

cpap

delete if this is a repost

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LuOsSpo1ufY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LuOsSpo1ufY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Doesn't matter, he looked SICK :xyxthumbs:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
dorian looked amazing! sick calves!!

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't care how many people repost this lol. I had trouble finding the last video thanks.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I forgot, and never thought about it. Why no teamDorian ? Is it becaus of his front double bi lol?
-Also can someone explain why his biceps were bad(i know about the tears)

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I forgot, and never thought about it. Why no teamDorian ? Is it becaus of his front double bi lol?
-Also can someone explain why his biceps were bad(i know about the tears)

Thats why....

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ahh..But no man I mean even before his tear people are like"his biceps suck", and I just see huge arms. Why do some peopell think he has bad front double bi? Is it because his biceps don't peak?

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ahh..But no man I mean even before his tear people are like"his biceps suck", and I just see huge arms. Why do some peopell think he has bad front double bi? Is it because his biceps don't peak?

Biceps don't peak wtf? Do you even know what peak means... Every time i see you posting obsessive posts about peak and long bicep heads it just gets me:uhoh2:.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh

Biceps don't peak wtf? Do you even know what peak means... Every time i see you posting obsessive posts about peak and long bicep heads it just gets me:uhoh2:.

lol, well I don't really see how that offends you. I guess you almost have to want to be offended by someone asking a question like that. Yea, I just wanted to know why so many people hate his biceps, even before tearing. Yes, I think everyone know what a bicep peak is. I guess next time I will(no life dude) keep track of all your posts in hope that maybe someday I can call you out for asking a question like mine(Oh and then I'll tell you that I made a decision that it offended me) Sorry for the rant, but a question is a question. It's like giving a homeless guy money. You do what feels right and polite, and whatever he does with the money is his problem. That's how questions should be answered, Tonka.:tiphat:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
huge ass back..
wonder how he can put his clothes on lol heh
anyway, calfs are massive, massive overall

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God he looked amazing that year, after that I really do not believe he should have won. He went down hill with injuries and a distending stomach.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn those calves are freaky!!First time i saw Blood and guts i felt sick watching his calves:ugh:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his legs look unfucking real. i can't even imagine my reaction if i saw those calves in real life. this has got to be one of the top 5 greatest physiques of all time.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
his legs look unfucking real. i can't even imagine my reaction if i saw those calves in real life. this has got to be one of the top 5 greatest physiques of all time.

That year... not after

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That year... not after

that's what i meant. he went down hill afterwards but this physique would be unbeatable if it werent for ronnie in 99, 01, and 03