• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Two Year Old Beaten to Death with VG Controller by Mother's Boyfriend

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fucked up, :no: this is why I believe in the death penalty because pieces of shit like this guy in the world.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Fucked up, :no: this is why I believe in the death penalty because pieces of shit like this guy in the world.

agreed.. but i think simply the death penalty is too leniant. :disgust:

Such a shame. :no:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
torture should never be an option, death penalty on the other hand should be imminent in cases like these.

hate how in my country the longest sentence u can get is 21 years in prison. its fucking ridicolous...

P

power

That motherfucker deserves to die!:angrydude:

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
guitar hero claims another life:disgust:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Torture should be used
also spread thru the news and tv
to keep those other morons out there
scared of doing sick shit like this
you do that, you get tortured.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The main problem with the death penalty is that they kind wind up sitting on death row for ever. My Grandfather ran a gas and service station and was robbed and killed. My father lived down the road and run up just as the car was driving off shooting at him. The problem the death penalty caused for my family was that the two murders winded up on death row for 21 years and because my father was a witness he had to go to countless appeals and re tell the story of how his father was murdered. This all happened before I was born. I believe we do need the death peanalty, but we should cut out a lot of the appeals. Also I know atleast in South Carolina they require the victim's family to have one person present at the execution. I was in high school and my father was the one who witnessed the execution. I just think some stuff like that should be cut out. Theres no point in causing more pain to the victims than what has already been caused.