• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Product Request

TSN ADMIN

TSN ADMIN

Please post here for any product request for us to carry. We will try our best to get the product in stock and at a good price.

Last edited by a moderator:
Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I was always hoping that we would pick up Somnidren-GH it was by far the best sleep supp and recovery supp i have ever tried.

I would not mind seeing the whole Millenium Sport Technology line picked up the MVP/ZMK stack is awesome a great multi and minerals and the product Cordygen 5 has boosted my endurance alot:xyxthumbs:

R

rick ramirezsublime

Awesome! It would be nice if you could stock Universals Womens paks. My woman keeps bugging me for some of mine!

TSN ADMIN

TSN ADMIN

yes, we have it in stock now Universal Women's Fitness Pak, 30 Packets thanks for the request..

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I would like to get my MM Member of the month prize you guys should've sent in January.
Still not here..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would like to get my MM Member of the month prize you guys should've sent in January.
Still not here..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Poor dan:crymeariver:

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
N

nateo1979

Can TSN get more bottles of Spawn in? I have one on the way from you guys. It must go really quick. Would like to stock up on Spawn, Tren, P-Plex before the ban.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

sure...still waiting for my member of the month prize from January....."aim to please".........pure bull..unless that excludes people in europe :xyxthumbs:

Can you please help me out here I was not here in January and I am not sure what you are talking about with this "member of the month" give me some info and I will see if I can help you out.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Can you please help me out here I was not here in January and I am not sure what you are talking about with this "member of the month" give me some info and I will see if I can help you out.

Every month someone on this forum wins something from musclemeccas sponsors. You could call it the most popular member for the month in question, I won in January. And Im still waiting for the stuff I put on order from you guys. Pain (One of the admins) Wrote to TSN asking about my order and one off his orders. My order wasnt sent, There wasn't even a order in my name.That was about 1 month in. He was promised that the order(s) was going to get sent asap...and here we are 5 months later......no package....

It takes 7-15 days depending on the priorety on the shipping for a package to travel from US to sweden, I know this cause I order DVDs and supplements from ebay, and many times from California. It has NEVER taken more then 2 weeks from the day I made the order to the day I got it in my hand. And the supps I ordered was stopped in the swedish customs for some days.

At this point I dont think I'll ever get it either...I actually think you guys at TSN dont give a god damn about it :dunnodude: And its obvious that service towards your customer aren't a big subject of yours. Because there has been other guys on the very messageboard complaining about the time it takes for them to get their stuff from you. And they live in the US.

Now lets delete this post as the others I've posted shall we?......:wutyousay:

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I am very sorry about this and I am going to do my best to get this to the proper people and you can rest assured that I will get back to you with some type of answer. I will be in touch A.S.A.P. we do care about our customers sometimes things slip through the crack I will try to make this right for you.:xyxthumbs:

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Ok I did get a reply we do not sponsor the member of the month thing. I understand that this was discussed with the owner of this board. We pay a sponsor fee to be here. Sorry this may not be the answer you wanted but maybe you can discuss that with the owner of the board:xyxthumbs:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow that makes no damn sense at all....... poor dan I'd be pissed too, tsn better be glad they arent located in sweden or they'd be getting a knock on the door and can of whoop ass opened up by dan

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow that makes no damn sense at all....... poor dan I'd be pissed too, tsn better be glad they arent located in sweden or they'd be getting a knock on the door and can of whoop ass opened up by dan

:keke:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Someone is owing me $40 :no:

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

I know that is not what you wanted to hear. But from my understanding this was discussed between tsnnutrition and the owner sorry I feel bad.