• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf pics from Fibo 08

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here are a few pics of Dennis Wolf at the 2008 FIBO
P4127520JPG-1.jpg

P4127534JPG-1.jpg

Source: http://www.bbszene.de/

Last edited by a moderator:
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanx for pics. Difficult to see any improvements in offseason shape.

Was just too impressive at O

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I think he looks thicker all over in that clip.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He does look awesome ,but that back double bi looks poor comparing to everything else..

E

eskimoman

Banned
dont judge him when he dont judge you

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like eskimogym is back:D

E

eskimoman

Banned
hehehehehe thank you, people alwis try to judge me cuz im eskimo butt to build ur

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im gonna be try to skimo cuz cool NO.

Christian B

Christian B

I like him, but he doesnt really seem improved from the O to me. Need a little in the glute department imo

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he's looking thick as hell....can't wait to see him on stage :ughnoes:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe he would lose his small waist.... :dunnodude:

This is likely my guess, I'm not sure by any means, but I have heard of pros shying away from squats and deadlifts for fear of thickening up their waist.

I like him, but he doesnt really seem improved from the O to me. Need a little in the glute department imo

:keke:

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is likely my guess, I'm not sure by any means, but I have heard of pros shying away from squats and deadlifts for fear of thickening up their waist.

your right about that, atleast in wolf's case, i just downloaded his dvd "the beginning", and he didnt do deads or squats. on back day all he actually did was pulldowns and cable rows, he didnt even do a dumbell or barbell rows:uhoh2: and his leg workout was all leg press, hack squats and leg extensions, and some poor lying leg curls at the end:food-snacking:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your right about that, atleast in wolf's case, i just downloaded his dvd "the beginning", and he didnt do deads or squats. on back day all he actually did was pulldowns and cable rows, he didnt even do a dumbell or barbell rows:uhoh2: and his leg workout was all leg press, hack squats and leg extensions, and some poor lying leg curls at the end:food-snacking:

Thanks for sharing this dude. This is such a shame though, but doesn't surprise me, especially since his low back/hamstrings are a major weakness. If he deadlifted or at least some rack pulls it would help out his physique a ton.

Does he train with Milos?

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for sharing this dude. This is such a shame though, but doesn't surprise me, especially since his low back/hamstrings are a major weakness. If he deadlifted or at least some rack pulls it would help out his physique a ton.

Does he train with Milos?

totally agree with u man:xyxthumbs: he did do some reverse grip cable rows, while blabbering with a horrible accent about that helping out his lower back though:49: but ye just some rack pulls or atleast barbell/dumbell rows would benefit him greatly.

no he didnt train with milos in that dvd, it was some fat german sausage meister there talking to him in german, think that was his trainer or something. but i think he has a new dvd out now after the one i saw, who knows, maybe hes incorporated some changes:ughfingers:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He is amazing, definitely won of the best bodybuilders (along with Heath) to come up in the recent years. We are going to have some amazing Mr O competitions coming up with an improving Wolf and Heath, Dex, Victor, Kai, etc... bodybuilding is getting great again. Now without the complete dominance of Ronnie we have something to look forward to :hyperguy:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

that is just plain weak. i'm a fan of his physique but that is some pussy training right there.

the size of your waist is almost purely genetic and the only thing that will really visually affect is GH and others like it. lame excuse to not squat or deadlift......