• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Markus Ruhl posing at FIBO

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
great! did he even gain some mass in the triceps?

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the link. Big Ruhl is still looking good I thought that after he announced his retirement that he'd bloat out straight away. Obviously by the look of this video he still is massive and looks in resonable shape.

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well he did say that he was retireing from competition, not from bodybuilding. nice to see that he kept his word. he still looks like a offseason pro bodybuilder. a comeback would be awsome but i don't think the pec injury will let him. anyway he is still "das freak" Ruuuuuuuhl!!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HUGE. He must be still juicing, he can look that big being retired...

Anyway, did anyone else noticed a HUGE imbalance between his lats? Right one looks teared in the lower back insertion...

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Still massive, hope we will see him onstage soon

R

Ruhlforever

Please Markus Come back again, and his triceps are funny, they're still growing, calves amazing, just the return of 2000 to 2002 Leg and glutes mass will be important for him in order to place higher in any competition

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff