• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Cycle Ends, New One Begins - HELP!!

M

MrWeapon

Banned
My cycle of Sustanon & Trenbolone Finishes in 2 weeks.
It has been a great 12 week cycle. I have gained 8kgs.

What i was thinking is straight away after this cycle finishes.. On week 13, to begin a cycle of 600mg Test Enanthate + 400mg of Boldenone per week.

Boldenone 10 weeks. Week 13-23
Test Enanthate 20 weeks. Week 13-33

I'm thinking of running test until the end of the year.
Diet is perfect, training is on the spot.

Any opinions?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Blood work done? Keeping up on all your support supplements? Just cover all your bases if you are going to stay on this long. Maybe get your hands on HCG so its not so hard to come off at the end. Also if your balls shrink it will be good to take throughout the cycle to keep them some what full size. Keep the calories up, and go with it.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Cheers, i have HCG.
My balls have shrunk. Not too much though.
Had pains in my testicles first 2 weeks of cycle, maybe from tren, but that's gone away.

I have HCG, proviron, nolva etc.
All ready for the end of the year. I'll hit it hard.
But for now, i want to cycle as hard as possible. Blood work is fine. Thankfully all results come back good.

Anything else i should know?
I was told Boldenone and Test is a pretty safe cycle.

I was also told 600mg test for a long period should be fine, just as long as PCT is very very solid.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think it would be good to have some sort of cruise periods if you plan to stay on for the rest of the year. Somewhat of a "bridge" between your cycles. Once this cycle is done drop the test to 250-300mg for 3 weeks and run some HCG.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm sorry dude but running gear that long with no break is just not necessary. unless you are a legit NPC competitor with serious pro aspirations, which i seriously doubt you are. the longer your on the harder it is to come back. come off when this cycle ends, do a proper PCT, train naturally for a little while, then cycle again.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
I've already made up my mind.
I have a shitload of pct for when i come off it.
I have everything hcg, nolva, clomid.
So once i come off at the end of the year i'll have a solid pct, then 10-12 weeks later get back on it again.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Your really serious about this I see. I know some peopel who are on for several years. I wouldnt dare to do that, I'm too young for hormone replacement therapy.
Tho I think if you have a goal which is competing on a serious level that is the only thing you could do. The best of luck m8, and if you have the time please keep a log, I would find it very interesting to follow your progress

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Ok, no worries thanks.
I'm finishing up on the last 2 weeks of my current cycle of tren/sus. I'm on week 10 at the moment.
My current cycle was - 750mg sus pw and 400mg of tren pw
Gains: 8-9kg's.
From week 6-10 i jacked up the dosage to 1000mg per week

Week 13 i am gona jump straight on 400mg of boldeonone and 600mg of test e.
I will stay on for a good 20 weeks. And if it's ok, and all blood tests are fine at the end of the cycle i will extend it another 20 weeks. If not i will hit a hard pct.

Boldenone i will only stay on for 10 weeks. 400mg pw
Test Enanthate i will stay on full time for 20 weeks. 600mg pw

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, no worries thanks.
I'm finishing up on the last 2 weeks of my current cycle of tren/sus. I'm on week 10 at the moment.
My current cycle was - 750mg sus pw and 400mg of tren pw
Gains: 8-9kg's.
From week 6-10 i jacked up the dosage to 1000mg per week

Week 13 i am gona jump straight on 400mg of boldeonone and 600mg of test e.
I will stay on for a good 20 weeks. And if it's ok, and all blood tests are fine at the end of the cycle i will extend it another 20 weeks. If not i will hit a hard pct.

Boldenone i will only stay on for 10 weeks. 400mg pw
Test Enanthate i will stay on full time for 20 weeks. 600mg pw

:no: too much for waayyy too long.

do you plan on seriously getting in to competition, if you aren't already

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not really :dunnodude: The dosages are mild and he is stacking them pretty well with each other. The length is a bit long but it is pretty common.

not for a purely recreational user. if he's a competitor than yes that isn't to uncommon. if he's just trying to get big, waayy too much for waayy too long, there's no way to justify it.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
Thanks braaq.
I know of plenty of boys at my gym and shit, that aren't competitors and they're on 1000mg pw test with 600mg of eq and shit.

I'm an athlete, i'm doing it for recovery, and to enhance my performance, not to get a physique to die for. lol
Also.. i need to bulk up a bit more as i'm heading up to another weight division.

I think it should be ok 600mg test and 400mg bold isn't a real high dose.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just keep tabs on your health, protect you oragans (liver,kidneys, prostate, Etc.) because a long cycle like this is when health concerns can show their ugly head. Just make sure everything is in place and you will be fine.

M

MrWeapon

Banned
what can i do for prostate?
cause it has shrunk a fair bit

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if your prostate shrunk then its fine. Its when it enlarges you have a problem. Or if there are tumors, lumps, or bigger (why you get a finger in the ass when your over 50)

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:no: too much for waayyy too long.

do you plan on seriously getting in to competition, if you aren't already

his cycle is not that long LOL

once your bodies natural test shuts down, it doesn't matter if your on for 12 weeks or 36, its SHUT DOWN...PERIOD... but your body is smart, once you go off just hit a good PCT and ull be back up in no time.. ive done cycles that have lasted a year and ive never had issues coming back to normal.. might take a bit longer but i always come back..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what can i do for prostate?
cause it has shrunk a fair bit

do you finger your ass on a regular basis? just wondering how do you know it shrunk?

secondly, when your on a cycle your prostate should enlarge in size if anything..

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
not for a purely recreational user. if he's a competitor than yes that isn't to uncommon. if he's just trying to get big, waayy too much for waayy too long, there's no way to justify it.

are you saying his doses are too high as well? come on dude.. thats a standard cycle.. 500mg test is the min i would recommend for even a first time user.. 400mg EQ is min as well, studies have shown anything below that will DO NOTHING! so can you justify what your talking about? because in A LOT of your posts you come off like your WORD is as solid as rock, but all i hear is blah blah blah.. get some proof for that pudding dude.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
do you finger your ass on a regular basis? just wondering how do you know it shrunk?

secondly, when your on a cycle your prostate should enlarge in size if anything..

:keke:, but ya just keep tabs and you will be fine. And to what Serb says about PCT. I have heard it both ways. Some say it will be harder once off if you are on for a while and some say its the same after a certain time. I have no experiance with really long cycles but all the guys who I have talked to that are serious with their year round cycle have pretty much agreed with Serb.

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saw Palmetto Extract has shown to shrink the prostate. However, some studies have shown Saw Palmetto has no effect. I'd say take it, in recommend amounts, just for safety.