• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie at FIBO (by me!!!)

Light weight

Light weight

More pics soon!!! It was a great FIBO for me, Ronnie and Christine were very cool with me (as always), thank you again for your kindness!!!

L

lee__88

Banned
he looks...weel.......he can probly win again if he really wants!

T

taz

He still is incredible huge!!! :hide: Looking forward to see him on stage again

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pics as usual LW.

I see Ronnie's star is still shining so bright that he has to wear sunglasses, even indoors

R

Ryeland

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That freakin guy. He never ceases to amaze me.

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the pics lightweight. You are looking bigger as well man!

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronnie is still huge, but he needs to tone that stomach down. For a guy who hasn't touched a weight in 6 months, looks decent. The pic with him taking his shirt off, his left lat looks like it's getting better, but we still need to see a back double bicep to judge.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The pic with him taking his shirt off, his left lat looks like it's getting better, but we still need to see a back double bicep to judge.

Yeah, you hace the same opinion as me, but I believe it's only because he is rotating his torso a little bit...

It would be very nice to see him symmetrical again...

Congratz, Arnaud, you're truly his best fan all over the world. :tiphat:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You got some good pics LW! His arm looks huge in that shot with you!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sorry but no he won't....refer to the first thread on his current condition.

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/ronnie-coleman-posing-fibo-18517p4.html

:jerkoff1: u bring negativity into EVRY SINGLE RONNIE PIC THREAD. tell the truth that in reality you wouldnt be trashing ronnie if u werent afraide of him having the potential to be a threat still. U realize that he tried to bring in a smaller hysique last year like he did in 02, and that if he would rbing n his 06 physique dried up he would be a top contender again, and conition would probably be the deciding facor bc jay still isnt as heavy or as big as ronnie can get.

Judging from the pics lightweight just posted that are clearer and way closer to ronnie i think Ronnie looks great for having only been in the gym for 2 months after a 5 month layoff. Im not saying ron is perfct but his potential is still their.

U really do have to take 5 MONTHS OFF OF WEIGHTS into mind and the fact that big ron has only been lifting for 2 months all into play. Ronnie will lookd great when hes back up to 330lbs and his back dont look bad in the pic here, both of his lats look fine. Go to the mirror and do the pose ronnie does from the back one arm lifted up the other back and flexed your arm thats lifted up that lat would look smaller too.

All im saying is that ronnie is not done, and the pics show how huge he is.

Im not usually one to post like this but i got annoyed with every post u make in a ronnie picture thread being some negative bull shit that u could have gone with out posting.

LW thank a lot fror these picsd with ronnie bro, they are fantastic!

God Bless
Ben

ricca509

ricca509

I think Ronnie is taking his time to return. Only when he'll return on the stage (if he will) we'll see his real shape

Light weight

Light weight

At the end of the posing #4... Once again, thank you Ronnie, you're a Legend!!!

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LMAOOOO Look at the second picture, look at all the cameras the people are holding up, thats awesome! Thanks a bunch LW u always have the hook up on ronnie pics broski!

God Bless
Ben

R

Ruhlforever

Huge, but, horrible left calf, horrible left tricep, horrible left lat, I mean Ronnie is the bodybuilder we know in the right side, but in the left one he is what we don't want to remind, this left side is part of the two last competitions 2006 (Not as worse as 2007) and the shrinkage of 2007 Mr.Olympia.

R

Ruhlforever

sorry horrible right calf

G

glennr2222

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great pics my friend!:tiphat: Looks like you had a great time

powerfulman

powerfulman

Great pics as always,thanks a ton mate!