• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Power Tour 3 in Poland

Lisu

Lisu

After Fibo, Fitness Authority Poland made a tour named "Power Tour".
Flex Wheeler, Evan Centopani, Vini Galanti, Joe Ladnier, Radek Słodkiewicz, Arek Szyderski travel thru Poland. I have only few photos as I was sick and it started to rain so i have to leave the show. Maybe other users from Poland where there and could give some more photos...

Me and Flex, too bad it's moved:ihavesandinmyvagina

Me and Evan:
00003yd7-1.jpg

Me and Radek:

I was there for those three photos, too bad I couldn't take a photo with Joe, Vinin and Arek :(

Evan with his sick arms:

Joe Ladnier:

One more Flex:

Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for sharing the pics. Evans arms ain't small are they!

Lisu

Lisu

He was smiling alot and posing when takin pictures, very kind guy.
Flex on the other hand was smiling when taking pictures but he vanished quickly, I saw that he didn't like to take pictures, maybe he was in bad mood...
Vini was signing autographs, no pictures.Radek, as Vini was signing autographs and talking.
Joe was judging at Bench press contest and Arek was helping at bench.

<100kg weight class - 250 kg bench press 1st place ---> 3000 zł (about 1200dollars) award in supps
>100kg weight class - 250 kg bench press 1st place ---> 3000 zł (about 1200dollars) award in supps

Don't remember the 2 and 3 place results, but awards was:
2nd place -> 2000 zł (about 800dollars) award in supps
3rd place -> 1000 zł (about 400dollars) award in supps