• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best built actor?

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bodybuilding vise i would go with will smith after seeing his shape in i am legend. since arnold isn´t a actor anymore i won´t say him

michael clark duncan is also pretty darn big

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Michael Jai White

2007_08_17_michel_jai_white-1.jpg

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
have to go with will smith as well. he looked pretty damn good in i am legend. he'd be a great bodybuilder!

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Will Smith a great bodybuilder? WTF have you kids been smoking?
I do not see great potential (or even potential) in Will Smith being a bodybuilder. I bet you guys also say that Brad Pitt looked huge in Fight Club? :keke:

Will was just in good shape, nothing special, in I Am Legend and that is all there is to it.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyway Quincy Taylor, Gunter Schlierkamp, Bob Chick and I guess a few others are all in movies so I'd say one of those.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I do not see great potential (or even potential) in Will Smith being a bodybuilder. I bet you guys also say that Brad Pitt looked huge in Fight Club? :keke:

Will was just in good shape, nothing special, in I Am Legend and that is all there is to it.

I agree, not a bodybuilder. He was just in amazing condition and had some decent muscle on him.

Recently I would have to say Gunter in Beerfest.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What bout that guy from Daredevil and he also played in The green mile and Night at the roxburry.. the big black dude.

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What bout that guy from Daredevil and he also played in The green mile and Night at the roxburry.. the big black dude.

thats Micheal Clark Duncan :xyxthumbs: took me forever to find out who he was.

i would say just about all of the guys in the movie The Scorpion King AND also The Longest Yard
also Bill Goldberg, and Hulk Hogan.. even tho Hulk dosnt do films anymore, i rekon he'd still make cameo appearances from time to time.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmm..what kind of an actor?
Michael jai White is pretty well developed..

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

if you read my post i used a conjuction. this conjunction was "he'd", which is short for "he would". so the statement made was "he would be a good bodybuilder" meaning if he tried and followed the bbing lifestyle there is/was potential there. he obviously is not a bodybuilder. but for a guy who probably trains with a bosu ball and a $400 an hour trainer who thinks squats and deadlifts are too risky, he looks pretty damn good.

oh and brad pitt was and is a fucking beast :keke::jerkoff1:

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
actually come to think of it, Eric Bana and Bradd pit, along with alot of other guys in the Troy movie, looked pretty damn good

also dont know if any of you guys pay this much attention to movies, but the Uruk-Hai in Lord Of The Rings are pretty god damn solid as well. especially the Uruk-Hai leader in the first film (the one with the bow and arrow....kills Boromir, but in turn gets killed by Aragorn) is rock solid as well

also the Haradrim in the last film are pretty heavy as well. they are the guys on the giant war elephants. the tribal lookin' dudes

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
if you read my post i used a conjuction. this conjunction was "he'd", which is short for "he would". so the statement made was "he would be a good bodybuilder" meaning if he tried and followed the bbing lifestyle there is/was potential there. he obviously is not a bodybuilder. but for a guy who probably trains with a bosu ball and a $400 an hour trainer who thinks squats and deadlifts are too risky, he looks pretty damn good.

oh and brad pitt was and is a fucking beast :keke::jerkoff1:

I know what you meant and I can read (for the most part:D) and my answer is still the same. Just because some one can come in shape, which he did, doesn't mean they would be good bodybuilders. And I do assume you by "good bodybuilder" mean that he would be able to win shows and eventually maybe even become a pro.
Most people can come in the shape he did, specially if they have time, money and and even personal trainers like Will Smith probably had.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
the guys from 300 ;)

They make me gooey in the wee wee

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know what you meant and I can read (for the most part:D) and my answer is still the same. Just because some one can come in shape, which he did, doesn't mean they would be good bodybuilders. And I do assume you by "good bodybuilder" mean that he would be able to win shows and eventually maybe even become a pro.
Most people can come in the shape he did, specially if they have time, money and and even personal trainers like Will Smith probably had.

fair enough. but judging by his structure i think there is potential. he is black after all :keke:, nobody can touch there genes

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Terry Crews

He used to be an amateur bodybuilder i'm pretty sure, i recognized him in a 1996 NPC National lineup with ppl like Jay and Bill W, and Chick..
Knows hes a B class actor in movies like Longest Yard, StreetKings, and the show "everybody hates chris". Hes very funny, and huge to.

View attachment 8313

View attachment 8314

View attachment 8315

Attachments

• TC.JPG
    TC.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 289
  • TC2.JPG
    TC2.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 360
  • TC3.JPG
    TC3.JPG
    7.4 KB · Views: 248
Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

And also i dont have pics but what about Gered Butler from 300 he was Rediculous..