• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Epiotren versus Spawn

S

supplementkingdom

After trying both of these products i just wanted to weight in and share my experience. Although Spawn was highly recommended and very expensive, i really did'nt like it, no real significant changes in my body composition.

Epiotren on the other hadn, is made my a company that ive never heard of, and I really loved what it did for me. About 8 pounds of muscle of and very lean muscle indeed. No real sides and for the price definately gonna get more.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Hmnn i had heard good things about Spawn elsewhere but hey i glad the oher worked out well for you:xyxthumbs:

D

dtru1222

if you saw no gains off of spawn then you got a bunk bottle or you didnt workout/eat correctly. i gained 20lbs off of one bottle and surpassed all my lifting PR's.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you didn't get anything from Spawn like it was said either your bottle was a bunk batch or you were doing something wrong training/diet.