• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Arm blasters? new or old?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well ive seen pics of Arnold with the weider arm blaster
the straps go 3 ways or something, more durable
been seeing cheap ones on ebay, plastic, less space to rest elbows on etc
was wondering if their a good bicep balancer for ez bb or plain bb curls
i have a problem with keeping arms straight
also, if anyone can help, i'd like a curved arm blasterl

Minchinator

Minchinator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am sure you could find a real arm-blaster on ebay or something. I have seen guys lean against a wall before to stay straight and not jerk. Personally I think that if you are having form issues on barbell curls you should go lighter and focus on the squeeze of the muscle not the weight you are moving and perfect your form.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We had one at my high school because we had an old school weight lifting coach and those things do work. They actually feel really comfortable when you lift too

big barry

big barry

There is no point in arm blasters, they dont do anything. I know people use them to keep there arms from moving, why not try lifting a weight correctly and you stress th fibres just as much.
Fairplay to who ever thought it up, as they are pointless and thousands of them have been sold.

Barry

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just looks like preacher curls to me?

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
id use it mostly for my left arm balance also with Db curls
cus my left arm is slightly longer than my right, and also is weaker (quite..weaker)

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arnold sure makes a good add for the WEIDER arm blaster. Wonder how many they sold after this pic:

and yet he built those massive bis with cheat barbell curls and his favorite bicep exercise was incline dumbell curl

Last edited by a moderator: