• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Guns Lance Update

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
hey guys just thought id put some pics up to show you an update. im currently dieting for a show in july. comments would be much appreciated. thanks guys.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
some more

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you look good man. I would bring my elbos up more on the fdb

German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking good!

it seems your lowerbody is lagging however compared to your upper body, and your arms/shoulders shadow your lats. Great physique for your age and time will bring up those bodyparts

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking fucking massive lance, that bulk has done u very well, i can see already that ur gonna have a ton of muscle when ur done:) arms are ginormous, what they measure now? shoulders are dennis wolf material! and the back looks wide and thick:D

alittle critizism though, ur legs could do with alittle more mass, and ur left arm/shoulder is very noticeably bigger than the right. if i were u i would focus on alot of unilateral movements to fix that asymmetry.

great job buddy, keep us updated as u get leaner:2:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looking great man!! ur name says it all huge guns on you awesome work!! focus on chest and legs in the offseason!

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
hey guys, thanks very much for all your comments!
German joe: yeh, my upper body does shadow my lower body, i need to bring that lower body up and i may stop getting my arms big cos they just grow and grow!! and i defo need to add more lat bulk cos my shoulder girdle and arms overpower my lats!

Bulkboy:hey mate :) thank you very much in commenting on my shoulders and comparing them to dennis wolf, whos shoulders are just insane! my arms haha, i need to slow em down abit, there 17 and a half inches, so think its gnna be catch up time in my offseason after my show. i really do need to balance that left arm and shoulder out because you can really tell, so i will be doing unilateral movements! my legs measure 26 and a half inches, is that small? what do yours measure? because youve got some nasty wheels mate! i'll keep you informed anyway on the cutting with pics aswell :)

Prince vegeta:hey man, haha, thanks. thats pretty much become my name in the gym now so think it'll have to be stuck with me, cos i aint never gnna let those run out of ammunition! :) haha. i am going to focus on my upper chest in the offseason as with other bodybuilders, this is my major weakness in the chest because my chest dissappears when i lift my arms, yet when my arms are down, they look like tits! lol. And of course my legs ill be working on, esp in those squats that i love!

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everything looks freaking great right now. However, your lower body could do a little catching up and so can your traps like someone else. But truely, other than that, you're looking awesome. Have you done previous shows, if so, how have you been? I'm sure that you place in the top 5, if not, more. Keep up updated!! Wait, BTW, how old are you?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
fatality: thanks very much mate, i appreciate it. yeh defo gnna be bringing my quads up and making my name into quadzilla! haha. it's a regional show im doing in july-there were only 5 people there last year. top two go through to the british final! so looking forward to it. ive never done a show before in my life! ill be competeing in the under 20's, im 17 years old

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good. Lots of poptential. Looking at your bone structure it looks like you can / will add a lot of muscle to your frame. Lots of space to fill

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Sex news: thanks mate :) im hoping i will add alot of muscle!

swifty1

swifty1

alrite fella! i posted some shit before so i can look at pics haha

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man Lance, you're only 17, my god!! You'll definitely make it, especially since last show only had 5 people. When you showed up, they should of been like, "Competition is over, everyone go home, we have a winner!!" But that'd be sweet, anyways, good luck with everything down the road, and keep up a log on your legs so we can monitor your inevitable progress!!:hsughr:

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Da lorenzo: cheers mate :)

Swifty: gd stuff man, start posting some things like you wanna ;) lol

Fatality: haha cheers matey :) im hoping i'll win the british finals in october but time will tell and need to get shredded, got the size, just need the conditioning! ill keep you updated anywayz on my cutting every month or so! and yeh ill be keeping my legs updated! need a couple more inches on em like bulkboys ;)

thx for the comments everyone! :)

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey lance looking good, whats ur chest measurement?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
Tonka:cheers mate :) i have no idea really have done it for a couple of years, ill make sure i get it up on here.

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
hey guys :tiphat:, just a quick update. im 8 weeks out now from my comp. and i weigh 13 st 13lb. let me know what you guys think. sorry about no light in the pics. cheers :)

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

VIP
last one...

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Holy shoulders and arms!
Looking good bro:xyxthumbs: