• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Phil Centopani pics

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok, so I've never posted any pics. I only had time for a few, and the lighting and posing was garbage, but I still wanted them on here lol. Here they are.
The first is a back double bi
The second is of my poor back that I haven't gotten to workout in almost 2 months because of my dam bicep.:crymeariver:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh yea, and believe me, I can't pose at all i just flex the muscles . One of the things I have trouble doing is poking the rest of my lats out on the bdb, it doesn't feel right lol

RonWid

RonWid

Stay focus bro and train smart always..

Good luck and God bless..

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea I will Ron. I think next time when I take the time to pose, I will make my friend(photographer lol, yea)take the pics from straight back and up high, because he was taking them from an angle and he's shorter than me .

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good base to work with bro.. keep at it.. any front shots?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good base to work with bro.. keep at it.. any front shots?

I will get some soon. First I need to keep cutting the fat off. Started a little over a year ago at 130 and I added weight, weight, and little too much fat. I didn't think it was possible for me to gain that much weight, but I just didn't stop, and now I'm trying to shred some fat off.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice V-taper you got there phil

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will get some soon. First I need to keep cutting the fat off. Started a little over a year ago at 130 and I added weight, weight, and little too much fat. I didn't think it was possible for me to gain that much weight, but I just didn't stop, and now I'm trying to shred some fat off.

wow 130 a year ago?

what do you weigh now?

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey thanks guys.
Serb: yea, when I started out a year ago I was 130. I wanted,like everyone else, a bigger bench press and bigger arms lol. I trained way too hard and ate everything in sight(mac donalds and such)because I didn't think I could gain weight because I was a skinny little shit.
-To let you guys know just how small I was(obviously I'm not saying I'm big yet lol), I was actually trying to get bigger for my high school golf team HAHA.
-I remember picking up a muscle and fiction and thinking, OMG, that's crazy. My friend and workout partner kept just working out, and I started to pursue the bodybuilding lifestyle. It's still just as fun, though the gains aren't as fast.
But yea, I went from 130 to 217 in that time, and I started doing cardio a couple of weeks ago to get the face shredded again. I'm different from some people where my fat goes. A lot went to my cheek, boohoo, but my jeans size went up maybe 3 sizes, so thats why the fat goes to my face .
-I like doing cardio for 10 min on the elyptical with high intensity. But yea, I just had to realize my body type and since I gain pretty medium to easyish, I shouldn't have overtrained like I did for that long. Let me tell you guys so you won't mess up your bicep like I did, figure out your bodytype and frame, and then train according to it. If your a hardgainer, then it's okay to do a little more volume, but if not, then please don't.
-Yea thanks again guys, I will eventually post other pics.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good, keep working hard and you will get there.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea I will philosopher. I need to work on the definition. I couldn't hardly tell I didn't have one big back muscle lol.And the lighting didn't help.

C

cpap

good work brotha! looks like you got some good rear delts 2 man. Lots of guys fail to train them. keep on pluggin man!

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yea I like to do raises from all angles,especially the rear delts. Thanks cpap. I just kinda need to hold of on delts and let my arms actually look like their size lol. My delts kinda make my arms look bad and small.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
huge delts man. goodie:xyxthumbs: however to be able to really critizise we need pics from the front and of those wheels:)

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yea

huge delts man. goodie:xyxthumbs: however to be able to really critizise we need pics from the front and of those wheels:)

Yea I agree man. I will definitelybe posting pics in the near future of my whole body(but not my face because my friend frequents this site lol). My legs aren't that big, as I havent been seriously training them for too long, but leg day is starting to become my favorite. I measured them a while ago at 26" or so. I will cut them down so I can actually see the quads haha.Thanks for the replies guys. PS. I will take a better back shot to show the width later.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oYea Serb, In answer to your question. I got up to 217..now I'm back down a little bit to bout 199-200

mikfilly

mikfilly

thats awesome! You gained alot of mass!

J

jeromethechicken

Keep up the work Phil. I think you and I had the same bulking style. I ate everything I could and got real fat. I've gone from 240 to 223 in the last 2 months but I'm still struggling to control my diet. Fucking food is too good.

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey people. Thanks for the comments. I actually almost forgot about this thread. Well Jerome, the wierd thing about me is that although I gained so much weight, not as much went to the belly . It went to my face.
-But bodybuilding is no longer enjoyable for me, so o well.