• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer Guest Posing 2008 Ronnie Coleman Classic

faiz

faiz

2chmhom-1.jpg

wl98cz-1.jpg

15n2i6h-1.jpg

sc7z4h-1.jpg

3358d8g-1.jpg

2u45y4k-1.jpg

k1yiy0-1.jpg

4u8di8-1.jpg

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Massive legs Those strech marks are also nuts

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
as big as he is,... and as good as he might be when hes ripped... i dont see why anyone would want someone with that much bodyfat to guest pose? he looks pretty messy

faiz

faiz

as big as he is,... and as good as he might be when hes ripped... i dont see why anyone would want someone with that much bodyfat to guest pose? he looks pretty messy

yup very sloppy and bloated to hell

shredded08

shredded08

i like trey and was hopin for the best whenever i saw the pics bu he has no back width and a wide waist....hopefully the rest of his contest prep goes well cause he sure as hell needs it too

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
wow..... big and crappy lookin... but i remember seeing his last offseason pics... also looked crappy lol i think he will put it together for his contest..... dunno about those stretch marks though

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
i like trey and was hopin for the best whenever i saw the pics bu he has no back width and a wide waist....hopefully the rest of his contest prep goes well cause he sure as hell needs it too

his waist will shrink dramatically when he gets close to comp conditioning. you cant look at his physique objectively when his bodyfat% is so high.

RonWid

RonWid

He has improved a lot.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
HUUGGGEEE :eek4:

Crazy part is that he still has abs at that bodyfat level. I think he could use some more lat width, but we'll see after he's cut some more. Legs look nuts, especially calves.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
his calves look pretty ripped for how much bodyfat he has.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
shredded08

shredded08

his waist will shrink dramatically when he gets close to comp conditioning. you cant look at his physique objectively when his bodyfat% is so high.

well i think its either 7 or 9 weeks until he competes so it def needs to shrink a lot....i just dont see any improvement in his back width and with a long offseason and him bulking up so much, i was expecting to hopefully see some changes like we saw in Evan Centopani....but oh well, he's only 22 or 23, he's got plenty of time to improve, definitely looking forward to seeing what he looks like on stage tho

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That rear double bicep just blew me away!!!! goddamn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i think its either 7 or 9 weeks until he competes so it def needs to shrink a lot....i just dont see any improvement in his back width and with a long offseason and him bulking up so much, i was expecting to hopefully see some changes like we saw in Evan Centopani....but oh well, he's only 22 or 23, he's got plenty of time to improve, definitely looking forward to seeing what he looks like on stage tho

true. and he should not be guestposing with that level of bodyfat. he does not look good at all. i really only see a minor improvement in his arms, and his back does not look wide enough at all to match the rest of him, plus his lats are really high. looking forward to seeing how he looks at his next show.

faiz

faiz

i'd like to see how much real muscle he has added. from his offseason pics its looking like alot of water anf fat

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs looks crazy also big arms. Will be fun to see him ripped. Still needs to improve on his back

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'd like to see how much real muscle he has added. from his offseason pics its looking like alot of water anf fat

it is hard to make real judgments off these pics. he epitomizes the classic fat bodybuilder in the offseason. looks like shit for most of the year then has to diet wwaaayyyy down to look how he should. there's no need to get as out of shape as he did. with all the people he has helping him you would think someone would have told him to chill out with the true mass.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like a damn whale on stage. I know his contest prep will go good, but there's a lot of improvements that need to be made still.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Somebody take the posing trunks away from Trey...

lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's kinda like watching a train wreck....

As much as you're awed by Trey's sheer mass, you can't help but think, "Damn, he's fat."