• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis Wolf at the 2008 Emerald Cup!!!

Savjav

Savjav

wow he looks really good.. lower back has more muscle, still a tiny waist and even his arms look bigger, biceps not so much but his tri's are great.... also does anyone else see that weird looking circle above his belly button?

chadcruz

chadcruz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looking good. Thanks for the pics lightweight:)

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dennis Wolf is everywhere nowadays! it's good that he get the recognision that he deserves and hopefully he will get the placing he deserves at the O.

N

nikrei89

OMG that front latspread looks fantastic!

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks real good. Not mindblowingly different from the 'O' but still good.

K

KAJAVA

He will be in top four in mr.olympia,ABSOLUTELY !!!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
OMG that front latspread looks fantastic!

Agreed. Must be one of the best front lat spread in business today. Don't see the WOW improvement though. He needs something like the Yates socks pics improvement!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
scar tissue from injections

what about an hernia? i dont know but injections in the middle of the abds? there is no muscle in the middle of the abds right? i think injections there could be very risky

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dennis looks great, gotta love that physique, tiny waist, huge legs with tremendous outer quad sweep and shoulder wider than anyone. that being said i dont see any huge improvements from last year, which means hell probably place the same. he still needs more lower lat/back thickness and more hams, and also those calves are way too small, specially when his quads are so big...

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wide shoulder line makes also his ass look maybe even too small for his body...so he needs more glutes. Also his big quads makes his calves look very narrow. But overall Wolf looks very good, especially from the front he looks awesome.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
as stated earlier his front lat spread is just unstoppable, it just looks so dam amazing overall...besides that dennis is just looking massive and still has plenty of time to make sum improvements....i'd love to know his weight atm

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have tons of hope on the guy. Looking brilliant !!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks really really really great but... much the same as at the 2007 Olympia... no mayor improvements, right?

B

Batmanx007

That's usually a hernia

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His front lat spread is already one of the best that bodybuilding has ever seen. He is young and needs to improve more but I have no doubts that he will with time.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks great of course ,but...that rear double biceps is not improved a one bit.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what about an hernia? i dont know but injections in the middle of the abds? there is no muscle in the middle of the abds right? i think injections there could be very risky

true, if it were steroids he was injecting. but GH is commonly injected in the abs. at least that's what i've heard :e5dunno: