• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

KAI GREENE 3 WEEKS TO NY - PRO LAST WEEK IN COLORADO

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
KAI APRIL 19 GUESS POSING

IFBB Pro bodybuilder Kai Greene - 2008 New York Pro Men's bodybuilding prejudging mandatory posing routine

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good poser !! but he should've stayed away from that ladder :uhoh2:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks big, he should do well!

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was that guestposing???That ladder shit was gay:no:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ya his posing routines always ozze the gay...One thing i cant stand about him. Hes a great bodybuilder but his posing routines :ugh:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He needs to stay away from the Gh and IGF. That belly is growing.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats exactly why i like kai man. Awseome physique. The guy is huge hes creative and actually puts thought into his posing routines and costumes when he poses. The fans clearly love it. I do love the obvious jelousy that comes from some of these responses though. Just lets u know how good kai is doing that people are starting to hate on him so much already. :49:

Thanks for the video bro!

God Bless
Ben

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats exactly why i like kai man. Awseome physique. The guy is huge hes creative and actually puts thought into his posing routines and costumes when he poses. The fans clearly love it. I do love the obvious jelousy that comes from some of these responses though. Just lets u know how good kai is doing that people are starting to hate on him so much already. :49:

Thanks for the video bro!

God Bless
Ben

Jealous that the dude gives off a gay vibe?

I'm not hating on him I said hes a great bodybuilder. Doesnt mean I gotta enjoy watching him do the male stripper thing on a bodybuilding stage.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It makes me cringe when I watch this guy pose. Great physique but I just hate his posing

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I like some of his posing, and others are not enjoyable to me. I really like his posing to "slow wind" but that belly is getting big. I hope he keeps it controlled now that he has money for the more expensive "supps"

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jealous that the dude gives off a gay vibe?

I'm not hating on him I said hes a great bodybuilder. Doesnt mean I gotta enjoy watching him do the male stripper thing on a bodybuilding stage.

i was referring to the roid gut comments beau, my post didnt have n e thing to do with what u posted.

:dunnodude:

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seriously BigBen, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to pose. In this case, Kai wasn't being creative, he was just being homosexual. Posing doesn't really "gimve off a creative side"lol, no offense, it's just an exuse bodybuilders make. I love bb, but that is the truth. I can't tell someone's life story from their posing haha.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hate his posing and he has to watch the waist...he has some impressive areas, though.

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That was some ugly "posing", he can do this kind of shit in a gay bar or something, but not on stage :jerkoff1: I just hope he will never win Mr.O or other IFBB contests.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seriously BigBen, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to pose. In this case, Kai wasn't being creative, he was just being homosexual. Posing doesn't really "gimve off a creative side"lol, no offense, it's just an exuse bodybuilders make. I love bb, but that is the truth. I can't tell someone's life story from their posing haha.

Posing takes work u cant deny that. Also i was talking about Kai in general. i would rather watch him or melvin pose than i would someone who doesnt flow through their routine but looks as if it is a step by step walkthrough. TRhats why flex posed so well he knew how to hit the poses and his posing flowed well almost like a dance than a walk here hit a pose walk here hit another pose kind of deal, thats waht im referring to.

God Bless
Ben

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Lol you cant someones life story from Michale Anglos David either does that mean that was not a form self expression.
:gtfoslap:
What Might be self expression to some might not be to you.
I Belive If More bodybuilder add more character to there posing rountines it would make more people want to come see the shows/contest and make it more mainstream Why would some one who dose not understand the sport want to pay 50 bucks and up for some one just doing there mandatorys and calling it there routine but thats just my o.

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wouldn't mind Kai's posing as much if he actually hit some proper shots more often and made it less homosexual. Don't really like his music choice either...

Someone like Levrone had amazing routines imo. Great posing with both mandatories and "classic" shots along with good music.

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that was mega gay.. and like the others said above.. that gut is getting a bit out of control..