• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Testosterone help.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just recently I met with a new trainer at my gym who offered to sell me testosterone and fat burners.

The test he would be selling me comes in tablets. He said I need to take three per day, for a month. There are 90 pills in the container. The fat burner has 30, but only one per day.

My question here is, what kind of secondary effects will the test have on my body ? I am 18 going on 19, I know this is really young, and that my hormonal balance is not set in stone yet. But I feel compelled to do them, because i`ve hit a plateau in my weight gains.

Is a month enough to see gains ? What are the secondary effects ? What should I do to maximize results ? What things I cannot eat or drink while on test ?

And basically any tips you can offer me. Thank you very much :3

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First, you must establish if you really are at a place where you can make more gains or if your just looking for an easy way out. What are your stat's? Also whats the name of the pills? Whats your plan for PCT? If its M1t then a month is enough to notice gains. Oral test is hard to come by around here. Get a name for it just to make sure your not getting take advantage of.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah... I really want to know what`s the name of it, but when I asked, he said: Testosterone....

It`s from Mexico... so I have my doubts about it, but the trainer is using them too. So I guess it`s at list a bit legit.

My stats are at "my stats"

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Imo I would wait 2 more years before I would start doing AAS. Your endocrine system isnt fully build yet, with using AAS you could mess it up.
And if you really wanna do it dont use the pills but get some injectables. They wont be as hard for your liver as the pills.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dude ur 70 kg and have been training for 2 years. why the hell would u even consider using at this point of time? wait until ur at least 20-21 and read up on nutrition before u start messing with hormones, that potentially can jepoardize your health. know this, u dont know how valuable ur health is until ure having problems with it, i know of lots of guys who regret using roids just so they could be big in their 20s and 30s. when u reach ur 40s, nature will start taking its toll and u may have reduced ur time on this earth just to be alittle bigger for a couple of years. is it worth it? how valuable is bbing to you? do u want to compete? if ure gonna compete and u love this more than anything else then so be it, but to mess with hormones just to be the biggest guy on campus is ridicolous.

if u decide to use, atleast spend some time researching the subject, the more u know the better, cuz when uve used there is no turning back.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks guys... but I thought about it already.

Can you kindly answer my first questions ? No problem if you don`t want to.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Health concerns aside. First, Find out what your taking. If you don't know what it is then you don't know how to eat,train, and other things needed to have a good complete cycle. You also need to get your diet and training on par. Sub 160 lbs isn't anything special, no offense. You need to re-think your program. Your first cycle is your best cycle so make sure its a good one and you know what your doing. Also, why fat burners? You going to take them after you bulk up with the test? Also I can't really answer your questions until we know what test it is. It could just be 1-Test which sucks because its not methylated. Find out what it is and then we can really help you out. Oh and the reason is that the different Tests all act differently. And just to reaffirm it, injectables are the best way to go.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks !! Another question, what types of test are there ?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would think you would be getting methyltest. There are I think 6-7 more on this list alone that are test type. This is by no means all the steroids out there but its a good list. There are thousands of different compounds that have been made in a lab.

Last edited by a moderator:
MetalMX

MetalMX

Trainer selling you pills? I hope you know what he's giving you. I wouldn't touch any pills their liver toxic. If your focused on using something then use injectables, their safe, effective and all you need is something like testosterone enanthate for a first cycle 10-12 weeks at 300-500mg a week with an AI like Armidex and finishing that off with a Clomid/Nolvadex PCT. Real plain and simple.

It's up to you whether you want to use AAS at 18-19, i'm 19 and just started a cycle couple weeks ago so you have to weigh out the pros and cons for yourself.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Trainer selling you pills? I hope you know what he's giving you. I wouldn't touch any pills their liver toxic. If your focused on using something then use injectables, their safe, effective and all you need is something like testosterone enanthate for a first cycle 10-12 weeks at 300-500mg a week with an AI like Armidex and finishing that off with a Clomid/Nolvadex PCT. Real plain and simple.

It's up to you whether you want to use AAS at 18-19, i'm 19 and just started a cycle couple weeks ago so you have to weigh out the pros and cons for yourself.

i think its been a couple months now bro..

:food-snacking: