• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

ANZAC Day

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thought id make a thread reflecting on ANZAC Day, which holds (or should hold) significance to Australian, New Zealand and even perhaps the Turkish members.

who is goin to Gallipoli?
anyone having a minute of silence to reflect on what has happened in the past in World War 1 and how it has shapped the lives of our great grandfathers and great grandmothers?

/salute

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dont know anything about that.was is it a battle that played a significant role in the ww1?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Gallipoli was a battle in WW1 where thousands of ANZACs were sent to their death.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thought id make a thread reflecting on ANZAC Day, which holds (or should hold) significance to Australian, New Zealand and even perhaps the Turkish members.

who is goin to Gallipoli?
anyone having a minute of silence to reflect on what has happened in the past in World War 1 and how it has shapped the lives of our great grandfathers and great grandmothers?

/salute

:xyxthumbs:Respect

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had a religion teacher from Aus. who's name was Anzac. Cool guy :linedrunk:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
ANZAC day tomorrow, Mygeeto, are you goin to a dawn service?

Mygeeto

Mygeeto

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yeah man. been going every year.
im also paying to have the family eat at an RSL Restraunt as well, because they are too tight to pay for thier own food. fuckers.
think of what the soldiers had to pay to put us where we are now. you'd think forking out $20,30,40 or whatever for a meal is nothing too big to ask.

for those who dont know.. ANZAC = Australian and New Zealand Army Corps

MaKaVeLi

MaKaVeLi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
New Zealanders and Australians

..."least we forget"