• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Hair Loss

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I am 24...and my hair is receding. Its receding at the corner of each side of my forehead... This makes me cry. Its not too noticeable, but I was looking at pics from 2003-2004 and saw the difference. Anyone got any advice? Anything Work like rogain or anything?

samsam

samsam

Since the bald look only work for colored ppl I'd say get a wig.

Sry I've got nothing useful to add,
although my dad lost his hair in the early 20s so you're not alone.:tiphat:

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So I am 24...and my hair is receding. Its receding at the corner of each side of my forehead... This makes me cry. Its not too noticeable, but I was looking at pics from 2003-2004 and saw the difference. Anyone got any advice? Anything Work like rogain or anything?

:bowroflarms::bowroflarms::bowroflarms: :bowroflarms:

:tiphat:

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
sorry to hear you're receding mate. Id say theres a very good chance that ill be goin bald later in life. so i can sort of feel your pain.

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Same here DC, I think it wont take too long. At first I hated it but atm I dont care anymore,'i'm just gonna shave it all when it becomes to bad

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
All of my uncles on one side of the family were bald by like 25 :tear:

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Go see a family doc, though truthfully there's probably not much really successful to my knowledge. It's easier to maintain it than it is to actually grow it back, so time is of the essence.

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
use a proper pharm grade shampoo ment for hair lose and thinning hair now!
This started with me except it was on the top of my head when i turned 19. Now i decided to be sexy and turn bald.
Also go see your physician for blood work and mention your hair situation. People have been seeing alot of these problems due to T3/T4 levels i.e. you may be having 1st signs of hyperthyroidism

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
use a proper pharm grade shampoo ment for hair lose and thinning hair now!
This started with me except it was on the top of my head when i turned 19. Now i decided to be sexy and turn bald.
Also go see your physician for blood work and mention your hair situation. People have been seeing alot of these problems due to T3/T4 levels i.e. you may be having 1st signs of hyperthyroidism

oh shit!!!! your picture man, i forgot...sorry :tear:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think you should start wearing hats and headwears. You can also try wearing wigs.