• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What do you guys think of this?

B

b1uepower

Hey

Ive bin doing this workout for about 8 months now, its going good and i enjoy it but i have bin thinking if there is anything i can change in it

Workout 1

Hammer Press
Incline Press
Pec Deck
Barbell Curls
Hammer Curls

Workout 2

Seated Leg Press
Calf Raises
Seated Leg Curls
Shoulder Press
Front & Lat Raises

Workout 3

Lat Pull Down
Wide Grip Seated Row
Pull-Ups
Dips
Cable Pull Downs

What do people think?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
wheres the squats? bent over rows? and i would replace pec dec with dumbell flyes.

Fatality

Fatality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There's always ways to change up a routine. If I were you, I'd change it up soon because if you're going onto your 9th month, then, I'd imagine it'd be kind of boring. Your routine looks ok, but I'd like to know the reps and sets and weights you do to monitor the intensity and volume. The routine that you're doing is o.k., but to be honest, I'd go for another approach. Maybe a full body routine like mine or maybe an upper/lower body routine. I can give you my full body routine and teach you how to approach it, I've been gaining great strenght and size from it, so I'd imagine it'd work well for you too. With the routine that you have, you're really hitting each muscle about once per week, with the full body routine, you can hit each body party about 3 times a week. So, just give me a p.m. if you'd like the routine that I have.

philosopher

philosopher

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If its still working than your doing ok otherwise and my guess after 8 moths is you wanna try something new. Try to add some more frequency to it. For example you could start and A/B split. A could be an upperbody workout B could be a lowerbody workout.

Mon: A
Wed: B
Fri: A
Mon: B
Wed: A
Fri: B
etc

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
no squats?:confused:

no deadz?:confused:

no barbell rows:confused:

no flat or incline bench?:confused:

do these exercises for lots of sets and eat a shitload of food and u got what u need to get big:2: