• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

if i hit a vein?

F

Freak

What happens when the sauce goes directly into the vein? Does it not get absorbed as well or what? When I put the needle in I usually draw the plunger back to see if blood will be drawed back and if it does I take the needle ou and I stick it again somewhere else and do the same thing, and sometimes blood comes in again, and usually I just get sick of poking myself over and over again and just put the shit in anyway. Is that bad or what?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you inject oil into your vein then you can have an oil embolism. AKA very very bad and you will be going to the hospital so you don't die. Now if you hit a vein just more like you do. You will know if any of your gear goes into a vein. You will definitely feel it.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember reading that Milos did that while injecting synthol and nearly died

imraan47

imraan47

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
please don't just inject. take it out even if its the 10th time.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you know man i know what your talking about. after i asparate (pulling back to see if there's blood) for the first time there is no blood. but sometimes i do it twice and....blood. it becomes very irratating because this always happens, but all shots i've ever taken have been pretty smooth so idk. blood in the syringe doesn't always mean your in a vein. just my 2 cents, be careful bro

PUMBA

PUMBA

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
...and usually I just get sick of poking myself over and over again and just put the shit in anyway. Is that bad or what?
Please tell us this is a late april fools joke, mate don't do that.

Where is it exactly on your body that your injecting?

T

Tunen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can't believe you inject stuff of whitch you know nothing. That's retarded.

F

Freak

I can't believe you inject stuff of whitch you know nothing. That's retarded.

And what is that that I don't know about the stuff may I ask?

F

Freak

Please tell us this is a late april fools joke, mate don't do that.

Where is it exactly on your body that your injecting?

Outer upper corner of the glute ofcourse, where supposed to. I think I'll probably just completely switch to quads now, as many times as I've injected them I had never seen blood when asparated.

Plates1971

Plates1971

What size points are you using??? It should be at least 1" long and use a 22 gauge needle.....always aspirate and never inject when you draw blood....Oh by the way if you give yourself an embolism I doubt seriously if you would make it to the hospital..... You can die quickly....I also shoot in the quads...big muscle and good circulation....

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff