• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

US ship fires on Iranian boat

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Iran can not afford or take the chance at a war with us either. So neither side should be escalating a situation that we both certainly do not want and cannot afford the risk of.
It's like two neighbors that do not like each other and are in a petty feud :no:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Iran can not afford or take the chance at a war with us either. So neither side should be escalating a situation that we both certainly do not want and cannot afford the risk of.
It's like two neighbors that do not like each other and are in a petty feud :no:
If you ask me, Iran has every right to stick up for their themselves and their neighbor (Iraq).

The US has no business being in the middle-east to begin with. If we minded our own business, then Iran would mind their own business. We are the instigators since we are illegally occupying middle-eastern soil.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you ask me, Iran has every right to stick up for their themselves and their neighbor (Iraq).

The US has no business being in the middle-east to begin with. If we minded our own business, then Iran would mind their own business. We are the instigators since we are illegally occupying middle-eastern soil.

I agree that they do have every right to stick up for themselves. However I do not see them "sticking up" for Iraq. They are trying to get a dominant presence in Iraq and the ME and see this conflict as an opportunity to do so.
But as I said before, neither side (Iran or the US) will benefit from a war between each other. I see very bad things coming out of that which is why I cannot believe McCain is the nominee for the Republican party :no: Even Gates admits that the last thing our jumbled, unorganized and ill equipped military can take is a war with Iran. But I do not see McCain listening :disgust:

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive heard Iran is the most radical country when it comes to Islam, so its not gonna be easy to take it down, US cant even defeat Irak let alone Iran.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ive heard Iran is the most radical country when it comes to Islam, so its not gonna be easy to take it down, US cant even defeat Irak let alone Iran.

Dude defeated Iraq in less than a week. We are having problems keeping the insurgents who look like everyday people at bay while establishing order, there is a difference. Against Iran's military we would squash them, and then we would have an even harder time establishing peace and order than we are in Iraq. We are policing the country while creating more and more resentment which is used for recruiting these everyday looking people against us.

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dude defeated Iraq in less than a week. We are having problems keeping the insurgents who look like everyday people at bay while establishing order, there is a difference. Against Iran's military we would squash them, and then we would have an even harder time establishing peace and order than we are in Iraq. We are policing the country while creating more and more resentment which is used for recruiting these everyday looking people against us.

what about hit & run? demote the leader of iran, set a puppet in the throne and go out? the country would be like a headless chicken with islamist fleas but who would care anymore :disgust:?

america can handle some more "quick" wars, but not another ocupation, ithink

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Like I say in all threads with shit like this..fuck the U.S military...or should I just call them the World police ?:dunnodude:
Its getting so darn old...Sooner or later someone with a towel wrap around his head is going to do something really stupid just because Bush is dumb

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where the hell is some of this talk coming from? Of course a military attack from the US could squash the Iranian government, it's like if I walked to a local pre-school and randomly beat the shit out of one of those kids. But why would they? What did Iran do to deserve an attack?

Hit and run? Again, what is the justification for that? Say they did organize some kind of coup against the Iranian government, then they'd just put in place a military dictator who is a US puppet, and things would be more fucked up.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like I say in all threads with shit like this..fuck the U.S military...or should I just call them the World police ?:dunnodude:
Its getting so darn old...Sooner or later someone with a towel wrap around his head is going to do something really stupid just because Bush is dumb
*cough* 9/11 *cough*

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Dude defeated Iraq in less than a week. We are having problems keeping the insurgents who look like everyday people at bay while establishing order, there is a difference.
lol.

by "insurgents who look like everyday people", you mean "people defending their homeland from the unwanted foreign army"?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would attack U.S. soldiers too if they were occupying my homeland and murdered my son or daughter.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
I would attack U.S. soldiers too if they were occupying my homeland and murdered my son or daughter.
then you'd be labeled a "terrorist". :hsughr:

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
lol.

by "insurgents who look like everyday people", you mean "people defending their homeland from the unwanted foreign army"?

No, I would say islamofascists that are lead by clerics like Al-Sadr, among others, that want more control over the new government or to instill their own government. There are those seeing this as a chance to make their new stake in this new government and we are now policing between the feuding factions.
I would say there are those that are "fighting foreign invaders" but they would be the minority, because these "people defending their homeland" are killing the civilians more than they are us. Doesn't sound like "people defending their homeland" to me.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Where the hell is some of this talk coming from? Of course a military attack from the US could squash the Iranian government, it's like if I walked to a local pre-school and randomly beat the shit out of one of those kids. But why would they? What did Iran do to deserve an attack?

Hit and run? Again, what is the justification for that? Say they did organize some kind of coup against the Iranian government, then they'd just put in place a military dictator who is a US puppet, and things would be more fucked up.

fighting the iranian army will be very different to fighting with iraq, US and britain gave iraq all the weapons and equipment they wanted and sanctioned iran so what no one could sell them any, but iran sell won the iran-iraq war. america can drop a few bombs here nd there but unless they send in ground troops nothings gonna happen, and thats then the killings start for both sides.

as for the puppet goverment, the US and the UK already done that once in 1953 and the people revolted and chucked the shah out. they ain't gonna put up with that again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Mossadegh

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"We cannot speculate on who they are. We just don't know. We have no proof of who they were," said Lt. Stephanie Murdoch, another spokeswoman for the Fifth Fleet.

the thread title is a lil misleading!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No, I would say islamofascists that are lead by clerics like Al-Sadr, among others, that want more control over the new government or to instill their own government. There are those seeing this as a chance to make their new stake in this new government and we are now policing between the feuding factions.
I would say there are those that are "fighting foreign invaders" but they would be the minority, because these "people defending their homeland" are killing the civilians more than they are us. Doesn't sound like "people defending their homeland" to me.

exactly:xyxthumbs:

flex & tech: I cant believe what im hearing, that ure actually calling these militant islamofacist bastards freedom fighters!? that is just utterly disturbing considering what they are doing, and that is murdering civillians on a large scale daily. if thats freedom fighting to u guys then u need to read up on whats going on down there. its ok to be against the war and all, but cmon, dont make everything black white.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
exactly:xyxthumbs:

flex & tech: I cant believe what im hearing, that ure actually calling these militant islamofacist bastards freedom fighters!? that is just utterly disturbing considering what they are doing, and that is murdering civillians on a large scale daily. if thats freedom fighting to u guys then u need to read up on whats going on down there. its ok to be against the war and all, but cmon, dont make everything black white.
who has murdered more innocent Iraqi civilians...

The United States military or the "militant islamofacist bastards"?

:io: