• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Anadrol-50

D

dyfan312

does Anadrol-50 have any side effects ? and is it illegal and approved by the fda

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
:uhoh2:

Yes it does have side effects, and no it's not legal. It is a AAS.. Wait or is this a supplement you found at the store with that name?

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
does Anadrol-50 have any side effects ? and is it illegal and approved by the fda

if your this much of a noob you shouldn't even be thinking about steroids, much less anadrol. it is one of the most potent steroids out there. it was designed to be a next generation anavar and it is used to treat anemia but it is rarely used anymore in medicine because of it's sides. a lot of water retention and very androgenic. not a steroid for a beginner.

seriously, do some research. this was a pretty bone headed question :angrydude:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A-bombs? No I eat them like candy. :keke:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
you must be one big mofo then :keke: with some baaaddd liver values :ughnoes:

I got my liver removed with my gyno so I can juice as much as I want, without worry. :hsughr:

Just kidding for everyone that might be wondering.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I got my liver removed with my gyno so I can juice as much as I want, without worry. :hsughr:

Ya well I had my heart, liver, one kidney, both testicles and removed. I use A-Bombs at 1000 mgs a day along with test-9000 and that's what a beginner cycle should look like.. Oh PCT fuck that shit it's for the birds stay on forever and die huge.. Ronnie Coleman or die.. .

R

rockman215

very funny big04pimpin...

K

Kaptah

Funnystuff. Yes Abombs are one of the most effective and also the most dangerous drugs out there.