• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

recovering

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As I'm starting back working my seemingly "messed up" bicep, I wanna workout with great form and never overtrain again. Aside from sleep and food, is there any legit,working supplement that aids in the recovery so I won't over train? Thanks

L

LSIA4549DB/RS

L-Glutamine.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
BCAA worked for me to keep muscle

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glutemine can not pass the stomachs acid. do not buy it to help muscle recovery. Now it is useful as an immune system booster, combined w arginine a GH booster and to help the GI system. I agree with DA, aminos, buts most importantly is going to be sleep, food, and to be sure not to over train. listen to your body most importantly.

God Bless
Ben

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks guys. Big Ben, as far as the sleep and overtraining, all that's behind me as I'm learning, but unfortunately it's too late. I didn't do either of those things like 7 months ago, and now my bicep is fucked up and I can't get a damn mri. Thats why I ask about recovery, because I NEVER want this to happen agian. Where and what is the gh booster, and how much does it pale in comparisson to hgh lol?

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Bcaa have helped me:xyxthumbs: